What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parking at the stadium

Having been to ANZ for many big games this year, I can tell you sometimes the shuttle is free, sometimes it costs $2, and these are times I have been parked at P3, which is where I have also received a Parking Ticket for the Grand Final.

Luckily I work in the City and could Pick up a P1 Parking ticket, but yes parking anywhere in SOP can be costly, it used to be $15, but now is $20, if you get them via Ticketek it is $20 plus the $4.95 booking fee.

Gronk

Staff member
I got a P1 parking ticket as well. I would have got the train normally but I've got a 10 year old with me and frankly I don't trust some of those young male dogs fans on the train. Paranoid ? Maybe, but I've seen too many ugly things over the years to bother with them again.

salvy71

Juniors
I got a P1 parking ticket as well. I would have got the train normally but I've got a 10 year old with me and frankly I don't trust some of those young male dogs fans on the train. Paranoid ? Maybe, but I've seen too many ugly things over the years to bother with them again.

Same reason why I'm avoiding public transport - drove all the way into Olympic Park before work this morning to buy a P1 parking ticket at the Aquatic Centre .

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Spot on.
Coming from the Central Coast, this is the best place to park. I've been parking there since the Stadium opened in "99.
It's an easy walk through Bi-centennial Park (about 15 minutes.
There's no worries about traffic getting away, and you'll be heading straight up Concord Rd towards Blaxland/Beecroft/Pennant Hills Rd's and the F3.It's really simple and there's a pub there to have a coldie before you head over to the ground.

Suity,

Me and dad are going to the GF next Sunday and we we are driving down from Newcastle

Anyway, we are going to park his car at Concord West station and wanted to know if it costs to park there?

Cheers.

P.S. Good luck on Friday night and (if you amke it) the GF. I'll be cheering for you lot cause I hate you the least out of the remaining sides :)

Suitman

Post Whore
Suity,

Me and dad are going to the GF next Sunday and we we are driving down from Newcastle

Anyway, we are going to park his car at Concord West station and wanted to know if it costs to park there?

Cheers.

P.S. Good luck on Friday night and (if you amke it) the GF. I'll be cheering for you lot cause I hate you the least out of the remaining sides :)

Thanks for the kind words regarding our club. ;-)

No, as far as I'm aware, it doesn't cost to park.
Just make sure you park on the eastern side of the railway station, as there are no time restrictions.
Anywhere around or near the pub is fine, and all you then have to do is walk up and over the station, then through Bi-Centennial Park.
15 mins max.
Have a great day.

Suity