What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parks and Recreation

roofromoz

First Grade
Anyone else a fan of this show? Out of the fantastic stable of comedies that NBC currently have, this would be my favourite.

Season 3 is currently being shown on Channel 7 at the sexy time of 11:10pm on Tuesday nights.

Ron Swanson ftw!

swanson.jpg

roofromoz

First Grade
Season 3 has been released in the states... ordered it a few weeks ago, still waiting for it, but I'm sure I'll watch it all within a couple of days. :)

roofromoz

First Grade
Season 3 just finished on Seven. Although Season 4 is well under way, I'm not expecting it to air until late next year (c'mon, surprise me!)

Red Bear

Referee
Parks and rec is excellent. A little cheesy occasionally (wedding episodes suck) but generally pretty strong.

whall15

Coach
Brilliant show.

If anyone wants to catch up from the start the first episode ever is on at 7pm tonight on SBS2.

jargan83

Coach
I bought the first two seasons on DVD in December as I was looking for a new show to watch and love it.

Then proceeded to grab seasons 3 and 4 on DVD and watched those just as quick!

Need to find season 5!

andrew057

First Grade
I always saw this on channel 7 late at night when I would be flicking through channels and could never bring myself to watch more than a few minutes.

Was struggling for shows to watch so got the first season and watched it within a week, proceeded to finish every season within a month. Absolutely love it.

Red Bear

Referee
I thought season 6 was pretty terrible tbh. The characters just have no more room to move. It started off really well and I liked the last episode as well but it wasn't a patch on season 2-5 in general.

Hopefully season 7 is the last

Tommax25

Bench
I thought season 6 was pretty terrible tbh. The characters just have no more room to move. It started off really well and I liked the last episode as well but it wasn't a patch on season 2-5 in general.

Hopefully season 7 is the last

Tis.

I think they knew it was better to bow out on top and not follow The Office in going two seasons too long (although I enjoyed them it just wasn't the same and by the time they found a new rhythm it had been 9 seasons and it was over anyway). Hopefully there is one more great Terry ep. I love when they give him shit for no reason!

I also wonder if Hamm I think his name is, Don Draper, will actually appear at all or if that was a one time deal. I think Mad Men is ending so he'd have the time? Cause it looked like that scene might have been like a double flash forward. Fast forward 3 years to some big event that they worked towards but reveal nothing about what it is. Then the last season is them working towards whatever it is and catching up with the flashforward in the last episodes.

Please tell me that Craig guy is staying as a regular cast member. I can see why people would be annoyed by him (if they are, I don't know) but I find him hilarious.

"If you going to work in my restaurant you're going to have to turn it down a notch."
"I'LL TURN IT DOWN A THOUSAND NOTCHES IF I HAVE TO!!!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

p.s. Jon-Ralphio was way to eager to have a threeway with his sister and random shouting strange man.

roofromoz

First Grade
craig-parks-and-rec-its-incurable.gif

I think Craig in small doses, like now is great. But to me, it appears that trait is all he is as a character, so more of it would be annoying TBH.

Parks is probably at a point where it can now still finish on a high, and maybe season 7 is the best place to finish off.

Latest posts