What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra boss denies Gower rumours

hindy111

Post Whore
we had the money to re-sign KK if we wanted-but we didnt....

Gower hmm i worry he turns out like orford-we dodged a bullet there

Bazal

Post Whore
Gower will turn out like Orford has...I'm desperate for a half, but not desperate enough to back this if it were to happen! He's been shocking in RU

eelandia

Juniors
We should ask the Sharks if they would release Tim Smith to us. I would sign him for a year with an option for another. Buying Gower is just crazy.

Bringing back the former rookie of the year is sounding more rational as the weeks pass by. I think both Gower and Tim Smith could be the flair and maturity we need.

Chipmunk

Coach
Bringing back the former rookie of the year is sounding more rational as the weeks pass by. I think both Gower and Tim Smith could be the flair and maturity we need.

Neither player is probably not the answer, but at the end of the day, we are around $600k under the salary cap, so what have we got to lose?

Latest posts