What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra fan just loves it.

robbo74

Juniors
Well well here we go boys. U r pentenders for ta title & dam i love it. U got smashed & yes your season is over OVER get it.

Yes we will more than likely play you's in the semis & i for one look so forward to it.

el magic

Juniors
ha ha

What a stupid thread, and stupid reason for a thread. You contradicted yourself in saying our season is over yet we will play you in the semi's. wow. Awesome effort there :roll:

STFU

Abz

Juniors
robbo74 said:
Well well here we go boys. U r pentenders for ta title & dam i love it. U got smashed & yes your season is over OVER get it.

Yes we will more than likely play you's in the semis & i for one look so forward to it.

Gosh I love it when Parra fans get happy and then cruely get it up the arse. Watch the Dragqueens give it to them tonight. Or how about Last week when they lost to the storm? Oh, nothing beats that semi final in 1998. What was it, 18-2 with 10 mins to go? They lost it what? 32-20 I think it was? You can remind me robbo.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Personally I thought the Dogs played as well against the Storm as the Eels but the Storm stepped it up a notch. If the Eels and Dogs play in the 4v5 semi it will be a close fought thing, something really worth watching.

bulldog

Bench
abz said:
Gosh I love it when Parra fans get happy and then cruely get it up the arse. Watch the Dragqueens give it to them tonight. Or how about Last week when they lost to the storm? Oh, nothing beats that semi final in 1998. What was it, 18-2 with 10 mins to go? They lost it what? 32-20 I think it was? You can remind me robbo.

Such a special day, no matter how bad the Dogs are travelling thinking back to that day always makes me smile.

Abz

Juniors
Yo ND the Eels always choke in the finals. Thing is we haven't versed them in the finals since 1998 and I'm graving some Eels flavoured Schmackos to give my JR come September :D

FirstHitup

Talk about crashing and burning.... Parra will be lucky to make it now. I thought they would be specials against the Bronco's this week... but gee they really know how to go from contenders to pretenders in a hurry.

Deadset Hindmarsh could shoot someone on the field and not get suspended. He is a cheap shot merchant now and it's funny he didn't act tough during the Origin series instead he played like the over-rated hack he is. Every side has a guy that can make 50 tackles a game now...

big boppa eel

Juniors
abz said:
U piss weak little man concentrate on your own team and don't worry about parra or what happend 10 yrs ago move on brother and grow a brain.

big boppa eel

Juniors
abz said:
Yo ND the Eels always choke in the finals. Thing is we haven't versed them in the finals since 1998 and I'm graving some Eels flavoured Schmackos to give my JR come September :D
versed ?:?

big boppa eel

Juniors
FirstHitup said:
Talk about crashing and burning.... Parra will be lucky to make it now. I thought they would be specials against the Bronco's this week... but gee they really know how to go from contenders to pretenders in a hurry.

Deadset Hindmarsh could shoot someone on the field and not get suspended. He is a cheap shot merchant now and it's funny he didn't act tough during the Origin series instead he played like the over-rated hack he is. Every side has a guy that can make 50 tackles a game now...
:crazy: :lol:

Abz

Juniors
big boppa eel said:
U piss weak little man concentrate on your own team and don't worry about parra or what happend 10 yrs ago move on brother and grow a brain.

It was directed at that tosspot Robbo, not you. He comes into a Bulldogs forums and stirs trouble, what kind of reaction do you think he's gonna get?

And no matter what year we are in, i'll never forget that special day in 1998 :lol:

FirstHitup said:

mate the last person that should be baggin anyone is you. talk about pretenders come on!! there are worse times to come for the bunnys once the emotions run out so i would just sit back and enjoy because after your last few years you dont want us to start on them