What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Fans hate Dunley? You will love this

Dutchy

Immortal
Manly got back into the match with seven minutes remaining, a clear break and a dummy to beat the fullback from Matt Orford saw the Manly captain set his sights for the line. Only metres out with no defenders within cooee Orford inexplicably passed to Shayne Dunley who dived over to score. It appeared as though Orford had handed the hooker a sympathy try but after the match the truth was revealed. From the time Orford got away Dunley was chasing and yelling for the ball. With only 10m to go Dunley screamed at Orford to pass and assuming he had half the Rabbitohs team on his tail Orford instinctively offloaded to his support player. Dunley had a huge laugh after the event but is none the less content to have scored at least one try this season. Orford’s conversion from beside the posts brought Manly back to within two points.

What a CHAMP!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
whats so special here? he scred a try woo f**kin hoo. Ofcourse, with this try he has become the spitting image of the greatest hookers to ever take to the field for manly hasn't he?.

Dutchy

Immortal
you dont get the point - Parra fans hate him for being a smartass - he scores because he was being a smart ass.

and no I dont think hes a great hooker - hes an OK impact BENCH hooker

eloquentEEL

First Grade
scottyj said:
you dont get the point - Parra fans hate him for being a smartass - he scores because he was being a smart ass.

and no I dont think hes a great hooker - hes an OK impact BENCH hooker

no, we hate him for being a grub

Angry_eel

First Grade
scottyj said:
was meant 2 be light hearted fun.

so.. you all hate Moi Moi aswell then?
No we hate the bloke who supposedly feared for kite's life eventhough he was fine after he got up off the ground and played the next week.

MoiMoi got sent off for what he did but manly continued their games even after the game was over. f**kin scum.

Angry_eel

First Grade
scottyj said:
wow cool spin around of the topic
i don't even get what this topic is about. we never said he doesn't have skills, he used to play his heart out when he was here but as soon as he went to manly he turned into a thug.

Perrymatta

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
Perry mate can u please tell you friend to take his arse back to the manly forum please.

Erm.. i dunno, i can tell him but i don't know if he will listen. It's not his fault he's a closet Parra supporter :)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Dunley is as bad as Ryan Cross, in my eyes, and im sure most parra fans eyes, and this is for being a dirty player, not coz hes sh*t, or coz he left parra...

El Diablo

Post Whore
thanksforsharing3rf.jpg