What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra forum

Dread

Juniors
I hate trolls of all forms. Just means there's bound to be a backlash in here...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
G-Up said:
well those parramatta fans are a bit touchy aren't they

I just happen to go in there and mention a few things, and well go see

Parra Forum

Considering the tone and content of your post it's little wonder they have fired up.

When they come in here to retaliate can we refer them all to you please :)

G-Up

----
Da Vinci said:
Considering the tone and content of your post it's little wonder they have fired up.

When they come in here to retaliate can we refer them all to you please :)
BBSF was doing OK and I don't think they will retaliate, well, maybe not in the way you expect, that is

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hurriflatch has already paid a visit. I wondered why he came in here like a bear with a sore head.

0054.gif

number8

Juniors
Can someone bring BBSF up to Townsille. He is going to show how he goes on the footy field. Did he tell you lot he was a superstar.

L.P.P

Juniors
with crap like that you cant be any older than 12. If you are i feel so very sorry for you.

G-Up

----
millersnose said:
Gee g-up

you really showed em huh

11 pages of humiliation

just what trolls deserve
It was a "GEE UP" hence my name :rolleyes:

besides, I told them a few pages in it was a Gee Up, BBSF was the one to go on with it and thus cop 11 pages of "rebuttle"

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well BBSF actually thinks his a great footballer who has represented his state and country and would be in Cronulla's 1st grade side right now if it wasn't for injury.

I think he was using his right hand at the time but it might've been left.

imasharkie

Coach
number8 said:
Can someone bring BBSF up to Townsille. He is going to show how he goes on the footy field. Did he tell you lot he was a superstar.

I'll be up for the Townsville game mate but there's no way in hell I'll have that idiot with me.