What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Players in 4 Nations

ParraAds

Juniors
Hayne was quiet, but did anyone see him smash Fuifui from a kick return? It was great! he got penalised but there was nothing in it....love seeing mates belt each other!

Kornstar

Coach
Well when all the play was directed down Inglis's side, Hayne was never going to be much chance and NZ also never kicked to him either.

He should be moved to the left wing to partner Inglis imo or play in the position that he won player of the year in!!!!!!!

If Hayne doesn't get to play fullback atleast against France then there is something wrong!!

ElectricEel

Juniors
I thought that Fui had a very good game for New Zealand (Hard hit ups as per his normal Parra game)

Jarryd didn't get alot of opportunities for Australia. Hardly got a touch of the ball. IMO he is wasted on the wing.

I would agree with your comments Mondoro. 110%

mortz

its a tough one this....
i think hayne picking the right wing shoes the kind of person he is, he accomodated for brett morris to be in the side.

i dont think he will play fullback, but a switch to the left where he is with GI should happen

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think you guys need to relax and give credit where it's due - Slater won the Grand Final, not Hayne. As a winner, he deserves the number one jersey.

Also, take a closer look at the Grand Final - whilst neither fullback was at their explosive best, every time Hayne looked like making a line-break or breaking a tackle Slater was there to stop him.

Billy Slater deserves to play fullback for Australia. Especially seeing as he plays better at fullback than on the wing, but Hayne can play wing pretty well.

PCRL

Juniors
I think what needs to happen is Slater and Hayne occasionally swap in attack, so Hayne can drift in and get involved more if he sees something
I'd have to agree, especially with that cat Hodges playing centre ](*,)