What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Prelim at Aussie Stadium?

eelsta

Bench
shiftysmith said:
mate why do they have to change it,stop going on about it,as i already said they can play both games at telstra:roll:

he has to go on about something the thought of parra winning the GF is tearing this little gimp apart:lol:

Electric_Eels

Juniors
shiftysmith said:
the only thing to do is move saturday nights game to telstra and we still play there on the sunday pretty easy i reckon

agreed. fans of wests vs dragons will like it....and it doesnt affect ticketing for the parra game.

eelaholic

First Grade
Smartman said:
Gallop has always been a follower with no balls, its the only sensible thing to do.

Yes Gallop has no balls. He hasn't kicked the doggies out yet, its the only sensible thing to do :lol:

rowdy

First Grade
aussie stadium has better food, but then catching the train with a whole heap of parra supporters is always alot better. its a toughie.

eelsta

Bench
Smartman said:
Gallop has always been a follower with no balls, its the only sensible thing to do.[/QUO TE]

i could swear that your talking about yourself:-k

Smartman

Juniors
rowdy said:
aussie stadium has better food, but then catching the train with a whole heap of parra supporters is always alot better. its a toughie.

Yes an eels supporter with some sense, better atmosphere for you guys as well.

Glenn

First Grade
The gooses at Nine really haven't thought the whole idea through, as mentioned what happens with ticketing etc, what happens if there are more tickets already sold than fits into Aussie etc taking into account SCG members,box holders etc

rowdy

First Grade
i have sense!!!!!!!!!!!

its channel 9 getting excited, it was in the heat of the moment, they'd just seen a great game. good idea and a valid argument though.

Smartman

Juniors
shiftysmith said:
dont you have anywhere else to be mate???i cant understand why your here

I want to be a fairweather fan
icon6.gif

To see how it feels.
There wouldnt be more than 40000 tickets already sold for sundays game, no where near that amount.

Glenn

First Grade
Smartman said:
I want to be a fairweather fan
icon6.gif

To see how it feels.
There wouldnt be more than 40000 tickets already sold for sundays game, no where near that amount.

Fairweather fan, going to support the tigers are you they all seem to have come out of the woodwork come finals time

Smartman

Juniors
Stick to the topic, unless you pick up another 40000 fairweather fans it wont be a good site looking at a ghost town on sunday.

Latest posts