What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Prelim at Aussie Stadium?

eelsta

Bench
shiftysmith said:
ha ha ha very impressive,i like it,we are a smart bunch:lol: :lol: :lol:

too smart for this dumbass that calls himself SMART:lol: MAN:lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Smartman said:
Stick to the topic, unless you pick up another 40000 fairweather fans it wont be a good site looking at a ghost town on sunday.

You said you wanted to be a fairweather fan, why not join what seems the biggest fairweather side of the finals.
Going to be impossible to work out what tickets correspond to what areas converting from TS to the SFS and vice versa

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just on the argument that it would give Hindy 1 less day this is irrelevent as the game would still be played on the Sunday just at a different venue.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Stuff them.

The Tigers already had an unfair advantage tonight - Telstra Stadium for a Final?

Please! It's one of their many home-grounds!

Why should we be disadvantgaed simply because we finished higher on the ladder?

I have two words for that: SCREW THAT!

strider

Post Whore
are they really gonna go through the whole process of re-allocating 60,000+ people who have already purchased tehir tickets?.....I think not!!!

Smartman

Juniors
strider said:
are they really gonna go through the whole process of re-allocating 60,000+ people who have already purchased tehir tickets?.....I think not!!!

LOL 60000? You must be kidding.
Would hazard a guess more like 10000-15000 tickets have been sold

Eelementary

Post Whore
The good of the game...

For the good of the game, the games should be taken to a completely neutral ground.

I think it's crap that the Tigers got to play a semi at Telstra - one of their many home grounds.

Hear that, Fitzy?

How about you try to buy out every stadium in NSW - that way we will have a home-ground advantage everywhere we play.

strider

Post Whore
Smartman said:
LOL 60000? You must be kidding.
Would hazard a guess more like 10000-15000 tickets have been sold

hey Dumbhead - did I say I was just talking about the ONE game Parra vs whoever? - NO! - there are already ticket sales for BOTH games you brainless sack of sh*t!!! - people who have bought tickets for BOTH games would have to be sorted out....f**kwitt know-it-all-fool - what kind of a c**k gives themselves the login Smartman :lol:

Smartman

Juniors
strider said:
hey Dumbhead - did I say I was just talking about the ONE game Parra vs whoever? - NO! - there are already ticket sales for BOTH games you brainless sack of sh*t!!!

Ooo touchy geez some eels supporters are getting very cranky in the lead up to the prelim final...the more things change the more they stay the same
icon6.gif

strider

Post Whore
Smartman said:
Ooo touchy geez some eels supporters are getting very cranky in the lead up to the prelim final...the more things change the more they stay the same
icon6.gif

We just don't appreciate fools who troll the forums thinking they know it all when they obviously have no clue

strider

Post Whore
Tyler Durden said:
Really simple solution in the future.....

Play BOTH GF qualifiers at Homebush

Yep - spot on......they played both games at Aussie Stadium this week - so GFQs at Telstra would be right.....altho I imagine there are existing contract issues that can't be broken

Tyler Durden

Juniors
True - so just wait until the contracts expires and stuff Aussie

The other thing is about Aussie is that it has to give about 5000 odd seats to the members, who might just turn up if there is no polo contest or if they are serving a decent chardonnay.

this will be unfair to Parra as the team that came first, we would have got no advantage by playing a day game leading into a grandfinal which is played at night and the teams lower than us will get the advantage of playing at telstra and at night, it just wont happen.

Latest posts