What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Shoutout to Connor Muhleisen for tackling his heart out today. I'd re-sign him for next year on that alone.
I'm not calling Liddle into question but, matter of fact, some players choose to play in that position when the cause is big enough to them.

Just stating a fact. I think it says something.

Dragons.wow

Juniors
I think that we need to go back to that reject shop that we got some of the players from and get a refund because they are certainly f**king woeful

With respect, people are posting in " real time ". Looking back on posts is easy. We are commenting as the game is played. WE are way off the pace. It's embarrassing but no need to have a dig at the members here.
But it's ok for people to say I am sooking with my husband when I call things as they are with foresight and knowledge of the game.

I didn't get much support. I'll say it as I see it.

Dragon for life

Juniors
The only reason we are in this position was the two games we won beating the Storm and Panthers ( F**K knows how we got those 4 points ) take them away and we are really a bottom 3 side ......
I know this is out there but i really think that those games were thrown. Neither of them would want the Broncos sneaking in. They would much rather play us if they had to as they’d be able to rest a few

TruSaint

Referee
But it's ok for people to say I am sooking with my husband when I call things as they are with foresight and knowledge of the game.

I didn't get much support. I'll say it as I see it.

No idea what the hell you are talking about, but you do you.

Call it as you see it. Just not when it's obvious that people are hurting watching in real time. Maybe your knowledge supersedes all of the forums. Kudos.

Latest posts