What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

Dragon David

First Grade
Im with Johns, we wont win the last two games
This is the guy who said that the Dragons would beat the Sharks last weekend and said that his smokey to win the premiership is the Sea Eagles. He is just a bullshit judge. But, when you have an opinion made by the "legend", you can say anything because picking winners or losers of football games isn't going to make you a better person.

This Year?

Immortal

OPINION​

I’m backing the Eels to dash top-eight dreams of inconsistent Dragons​

Andrew Johns

Andrew Johns

League columnist
August 29, 2024 — 5.00am
Save

I’ve gone through the draw and there are so many permutations about who will grab the last spot in the finals - but I don’t think it will be the Dragons.
They’ve done so well to be in this position with two rounds to go, but they’ve also been so inconsistent in the past couple of months, and I reckon they’ll slip up against the Eels this week. With their poor for-and-against, that might be enough for them to miss out.
Top 8 is all but confirmed now thanks to Joey.

Lol look who's talking, Every fan base boos genius.

Dragons fans would boo santa 🤣🤣;) :)😂😅 😂 😆
Booooo!!! I boo the merkin every year!!
Where's my f**kin' premiership?

Walpole

Juniors

OPINION​

Andrew Johns

Andrew Johns

League columnist
August 29, 2024 — 5.00am
Save

I’ve gone through the draw and there are so many permutations about who will grab the last spot in the finals - but I don’t think it will be the Dragons.
They’ve done so well to be in this position with two rounds to go, but they’ve also been so inconsistent in the past couple of months, and I reckon they’ll slip up against the Eels this week. With their poor for-and-against, that might be enough for them to miss out.
Who do we think writes the articles for Johns? I mean the blokes a f**king moron who can't put two sentences together. It's impossible to believe he can write or spell so I pity the poor cadet who has to transcribe his dribble.

matPORTS

Juniors

OPINION​

Andrew Johns

Andrew Johns

League columnist
August 29, 2024 — 5.00am
Save

Flanno should print this out and force all players to read it before training today.

Latest posts