What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Season Finished After Yesterday

Sterling

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
Please.....I allready wrecked ya whole squad.

Sterling ya breakin my heart...you can't f*ck wit me...go play somewhere I'm busy.

please stop .. your killing me ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

caylo

Bench
Bobby DIGital said:
LOL you's a character. "Origin experiance" ha. That's cool if you think that really counts in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows that the NSW side is a boys club these days...Raiders have been getting snubbed since SL. And you should be shakin chump. A whack coach, whack halfback an even whacker 5/8. Don't forget you're losing players for next year too - McKinnon, Jeremy Smith, Morrison, Widders, Morris are all jumpin the sinkin ship. You're headed straight for the spoon.

Carney
Zillman
Dobson
Learoyd Lahrs
Weyman
Tilse
Thurling
Tongue
Thompson
Graham
Miller
Smith>Carney
finch>zillman (i dont care how much u rate zillman, he is not proven while finch is a 150 match veteran at 25)
hindy>LL
Cayless>Weyman
Moimoi>Tilse
Tahu>Graham
tounge>wagz/Robo
hmm, they are ur best players, who we easly account 4, we have lost McKinnon(replaced with burt, or inu), Jeremy Smith(PL halfback doesnt compare to the loss of jeason smith), Morrison(big loss), Widders(loss, but will be replaced with mateo), Morris(replaced with finch)
we have replacment for our losses, you guys dont realy, ur most experianced player is now tounge, he has a good work ethic but is no super star... don't even compare the teams, because we have u covered at every possition. mind you i havnt even mention players like grothe, benny smith, hayne, cordoba, marsh, riddell... who are not slouchs.

Bobby DIGital said:
LMFAO. Came back for a 2nd bite cos ya know you wasn't sayin sh*t in ya first attempt. Step ya game up....like Timmy needs to. "skill" & "vision"..he belongs in premier league. He's a coward who's scared to get tackled. And when he does actually engage in some sort of physical contact during a game - he breaks his lil collarbone. He's also an alcoholic who's brought the game into disrepute numerous times. Tim Smith is a disgrace to this great game of rugby league.
wow you seem to no alot, players like carney and tilse, and u want 2 say timmy brought the game in2 disrepute. timmy has absolutly dominated teams in the NRL, mabey u should have wotched timmy play the knights, absoulty played all over johns, he has an expetional kicking game, a pin point passing game, and has the balls 2 set up plays most players don't. he also has a good running game, he jst doesnt run the ball alot... he is young, thats alryt. carney is a good support player that is it, nothing special with his kicking or passing game. and u called timmy a pussy 4 breaking his collar bone, r u f**ked, go break ur collar bone, and see how u feel... god if u want im willing 2 break it 4 u

dowdz

Juniors
Wouldn't sy their season is over. I think they will find it very hard without their forwards though especially againest some of the teams with big packs. Good luck to them

caylo

Bench
2 be honest i think brizzy defence was brillent, but i think we cant still win, we still have a good forward pack, with hindy, morro, wagz, robo, cordobam riddell... i think we can beat anyside... i realy only worried about versing brizzy again b4 fui is back, because they have such experiance they know how 2 play the game

caylo said:
Smith>Carney
finch>zillman (i dont care how much u rate zillman, he is not proven while finch is a 150 match veteran at 25)
hindy>LL
Cayless>Weyman
Moimoi>Tilse
Tahu>Graham
tounge>wagz/Robo
hmm, they are ur best players, who we easly account 4, we have lost McKinnon(replaced with burt, or inu), Jeremy Smith(PL halfback doesnt compare to the loss of jeason smith), Morrison(big loss), Widders(loss, but will be replaced with mateo), Morris(replaced with finch)
we have replacment for our losses, you guys dont realy, ur most experianced player is now tounge, he has a good work ethic but is no super star... don't even compare the teams, because we have u covered at every possition. mind you i havnt even mention players like grothe, benny smith, hayne, cordoba, marsh, riddell... who are not slouchs.

wow you seem to no alot, players like carney and tilse, and u want 2 say timmy brought the game in2 disrepute. timmy has absolutly dominated teams in the NRL, mabey u should have wotched timmy play the knights, absoulty played all over johns, he has an expetional kicking game, a pin point passing game, and has the balls 2 set up plays most players don't. he also has a good running game, he jst doesnt run the ball alot... he is young, thats alryt. carney is a good support player that is it, nothing special with his kicking or passing game. and u called timmy a pussy 4 breaking his collar bone, r u f**ked, go break ur collar bone, and see how u feel... god if u want im willing 2 break it 4 u

I'm done clowning you. You can't even write properly. WTF is "alryt". Step ya game up son, cos you aint even approaching my level.

Carney's had a great season, he's scored 10 tries, he's kicked match winning field goals and he's come of age. Tim Smith's done nothing but turn up to training drunk and sh*t. I'll leave it at that.

peace.

Bazal

Post Whore
Zilly is a good player and a good bloke...but comparing him to Tim Smith is ludicrous as they are completely different style of players. Zillman is a utility back with great promise whose best possie is probably fullback. Tim Smith is strictly a halfback. WTF is there to compare? They are both talented kids. Carney is the biggest disappointment I've seen yet, a brilliant premier league half who struggles to have an impact in firsts for the most part. Still early though, but even with Timmy's poor year Carney has nothing on him...

Dutchy

Immortal
Although I dislike Parra and wish to be as biased as possible.
I still think Parra can make a big impact on this competition.
Not a team I want my boys to play in the semis.

caylo

Bench
nice for u 2 pick up my net talk alryt=alright... i work on that, and that is about the only thing i respect from your post. timmy rock up 2 training once, and thats all his done, so using that logic, carney is playing well... so he must have played well once. kicking feild goals isnt playing well... i can kick feild goals... who cares. vella almost sent 2 over from 40 out, does that make him a good hafback?
carney has nothing on smith, and as bazal said zillman is a utillity back, and owen.c was proclaimed as the next sterlo... potental doesn't count for anything untill u get results on the board... sorry, timmy has produced match winning performaces conistantly, carney has never done this... im sick of arguing with a brick wall... because you have the mentality of 1

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
All i know is ive seen carney play at his best and ive seen timmy play at his best....there is no comparison...timmy wins hands down!
If timmy can get the inconsistency out of his game, which will come with age.....he will be a SOO halfback and possible Aus rep!

Angry_eel

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
And you should listen to better music. Hilltop Hoods? LOL @ Aussie Hip Hop. Fussing over another mans hairstyle??...are you on some gay sh*t? I hope you're female
My pubes look better than todd carney's hair. and thats just being nice. :lol:

Todd carney's hoe said:
Yall aint takin over sh*t.
:lol: that makes Vanilla Ice look talented.

Tim Smiths bum chum buddy said:
that makes Vanilla Ice look talented.

I don't get what you mean there...I wasn't writin rhymes. I was just stating a fact

LOL @ Aussie rappers doin driveby shootings from a kangaroo's pouch.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bobby DIGital said:
I don't get what you mean there...I wasn't writin rhymes. I was just stating a fact

Wow...rap music really does rot the brain...:crazy: Are you always this stupid or is it just when you have your fist up your clacker?

Angry_eel

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
Ice Ice Baby. remember that song, Vanilla ice is the one who was the singer. he thought he was talented.

Todd Carney's Penis Wart said:
lol ye its funny isn't it. You only need to realise how much Australia has changed. Who wants to be a croc Dundee anymore.

If you go to southewest of sydney you will see plenty of aussie rappers.

the eels are unlucky, they were on a roll, and this happend to them, no team diserves injuries, especially walking into the finals

caylo

Bench
we there is a will there is a way, they showed that over the last 3 months this year. i dont see how much has changed as over the last 3 months, if they play the dogs ill back em, if they come 6th, and play the sea eagles or knights ill back em, if they come 5th... ill back em, hell id back them 2 beat the storm... they lost 1 game, not alot has changed

ManlyMax

Juniors
gregstar said:
parra are screwed.

they've run out of yardage men.

it's plain sh*t luck.

having said that - no one should take away from a remarkable turnaround - there is obviously character in that club!

Having a run from 2nd last to 6th is going to do that to you......

caylo

Bench
manleymax, are u jelous that even though we are 7th and u guys are 3rd we are rated a better chance of the trophy. And also are u scared that it is true.

SOULS 04

Juniors
for f**ks sake bobby Digital im a raiders fan but you sound like a tool of the highest order in here.

saying that it was teh ref who gave parra that second game against us is ridiculous... what beat us was parra and ourselves. we played like rubbish.

your dumbest comment was bagging aussi hip hop. i love AHH and for you to reduce your argument to personal rubbsih like that leaves you with no credibilty. Generally ill stick up for raiders supporters but not today.
back on the raidres vs parra issue we got them earlier in year easily.

and anyone who thinks parra is that much better than canberra is kidding themselves... definatley have a more experienced side but we got a group of the best up and commers going around.

for the record id prefer todd carney over smith but everyone is entitled to an opinion.