What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Stadium

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Just while we're on Stadium upgrades, I read in this morning's Herald that the Newcastle Jets boss went and saw Johnny Howard last week.
They are planning a further $60 million upgrade of Energy Australia Stadium to turn it into a 40 000 all seater. They wanted Johnny to kick in for half.
Apparantly Johnny was quite receptive to the idea.

Suity

they've got a f**king hide. theirs just got done.

Suitman

Post Whore
Actually, I think now is as good a time as any to put the hand out.
Election coming up and huge surplus = handouts.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Actually, I think now is as good a time as any to put the hand out.
Election coming up and huge surplus = handouts.

Suity

One would hope they've already done so privately.

Unless they're on a promise, FFS make some public noise about it.

goboggo

Juniors
Suitman said:
Just while we're on Stadium upgrades, I read in this morning's Herald that the Newcastle Jets boss went and saw Johnny Howard last week.
They are planning a further $60 million upgrade of Energy Australia Stadium to turn it into a 40 000 all seater. They wanted Johnny to kick in for half.
Apparantly Johnny was quite receptive to the idea.

Suity
Course he was. He won't be against anything that will win him votes in a blue-collar town like Newcastle.

He won't give them it if he gets in, which is unlikely anyway.

strider

Post Whore
i thought it was "all good" when state labor was handing out he cash at the state election? - now that johnny is doing the same its no good?