What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Support

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello all Parachilean here again just a quick question to all the fans on unlimited league. i just want to hear from all the supporters how long each an every one of you ..

1. How long you have been supporting eels?
2. Have you ever supported another team and switched to the eels?
3. Who happy with the team this year ?
4. Are happy with recruitment and juniors coming through the club???

Reason why i ask is often many people have different responses and it just interested in other fellow supporters.

1. I have been supporting the eels for about 25 yrs...
2. No never supported any team
3. yes i happy with team just a few i wish we would have keeped from last year. Tahu....
4. Juniors are going good almost won jersey flegg and won sg ball and harold mathews semis so yes happy with juniors. with recruitment at the moment not to happy but i agree we needed to keep thte like of inu and hayne....

like to hear you response!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
1 All of my 37 years of existance.
2 NO
3 sort of [a little concerned about our depth]
4 couldn't be happier.

Delboy

First Grade
Don't normally bother with this sort of thing, but here goes.

1. Since moving to Sydney from Perth in 1979, my first foray to a Eels v St George game at the Cumberland Oval with a passionatye Eels supporter , was sold immediately. My son also played in winning Mtthews/Ball teams
2. NO
3. Yes, hard to see what else we could have done with the salary cap restrictions
4. Yes, trick is to choose who to keep and identifying NRL potential

eelz47

Coach
from 01

yes, the tigers when i was a kid

maybe the depth a little, but the kids will step up

and our juniors are guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The Colonel

Immortal
35 years

Is there any other team? No, never.

Reasonably - experience in terms of depth may be an issue

With the juniors, most definitely. Recruitement isn't a problem outside of experience in some areas.

Gronk

Staff member
1. About 30 years
2. Bunnies when I was in primary school because my neighbour played U23s for them.
3. We'll do OK.
4. Dunno. Its like owning a stable of young racehorses. Most will end up in the Pal factory. One or two per year might win a race. Maybe even group 1. Once a decade you might get a slipper winner like Hayne/Inu.

Hellsy

Immortal
1. All my life - 30 years so far
2. No
3. Yes, including recent re-sigings ;-)
4. Yes. Juniors I worry we loose to other clubs too often, but what can you do hey...

Suitman

Post Whore
37 years. I'm 43.

No, always the Eels

Very happy. We've kept the bulk of last years team, and we won the Premier League for the last two seasons. Simply stated, we have the best "2nd team" as well. That has to flow through to the top grade at some stage.

Yes.

Suity

1. How long you have been supporting eels? All my life 32 years
2. Have you ever supported another team and switched to the eels? NO
3. Who happy with the team this year ? YES very Happy!
4. Are happy with recruitment and juniors coming through the club??? Juniors coming thru are awesome, recruitment not overly needed at present more need to keep the ones we have both Senior players and juniors.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
i have been a proud supporter for 38 years and look forward to many more
no i have never supported another team and will never do so
yes extremely happy and confident with the team
yes i think the future of the club looks good.

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Thanks to all who replied keep them coming in i will see you all at the first home at parra stadium go the eels

Very interested in replies!!!!!

Thanks

1) 29 years (I am turning 32 in March)
2) Yes , Hawthorn and I still do.
3) Very happy with the side this year, I think they can get more consistent and really push for the Championship all through the year.
4) The Recruitment and Juniors I am ecstatic with. We are getting very competent players coming through with first class support teams behind them.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
1. Since birth
2. Spent an hour as a Cronulla fan
3. I am always worried but we have some strengths and some weaknesses. I don't think we are a real top 4 side.
4. Always great to watch the young guys coming through. We have some really talented juniors but I don't want to see them graded too early.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
1. Since i was born 19 and a half years ago.
2. Never
3. Yeah, Just hoping the guys arent getting over confident with the good feel at the club now
4. Extremely happy with the juniors, hope they get good game time and handle top grade.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
1. Since i was born 19 and a half years ago.
2. Never
3. Yeah, Just hoping the guys arent getting over confident with the good feel at the club now
4. Extremely happy with the juniors, hope they get good game time and handle top grade.

jk13

First Grade

28yrs, chose them before the kick off of the 81 grandfinal

I'm a passionate Qlder who supported the eels in NSW & Wynnum Manly in Qld. Too loyal to switch to Qld team

I'm still proud over last years finish, they can lose as long as they play with heart

very happy, can't keep'em all

parra pete

Referee
(1)Fifty years this year...First watched them play in in 1958. Really got into it from 1960 on....The good years..when the game was passionate and it was a passion to follow the side with hope in your heart. I loved the Thornett era. Perhaps I favour those years as I was into my teens.
(2) No..But...I have a very soft spot for Canberra as I have a lot of good mates associated with the Club.
(3) Always happy with whatever the Club does.

as long as i can remember (im 32 now)

NO, definately not!!!!

I'm stoked with this years team, should be a good year.

Yes our reserve grade has won the comp 3 years in a row and have won the club championship how many times...

Latest posts