What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra TV Subscribers

Nikki

Coach
joeytheEEL said:
Yeah Im a PARRATV subscriber and it's GREAT!!! The Islander boys (mateo, inu,haynes etc) are starting their own FRESH episodes on parratv it should be funny!

It'll have to be like in the Flying High movie where they need subtitles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
First Jive Dude: sh*t man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
Second Jive Dude: UH...
First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

Glenn said:
First Jive Dude: sh*t man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
Second Jive Dude: UH...
First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.
Can you translate that please?

Parra

Referee
If you subscribe, do you get the all the previous stuff?

As in - the longer you leave it - the better the value?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The ideal would be the ability to receive email alerts with options for:
- immediate (ie. sent an email immediately each time a new video is posted)
- daily (ie. each day when there has been a video added, email lists all videos added on that day
- weekly (ie. weekly email listing all the videos added in the previous week)

Captain BF

Juniors
I reckon this is a great innovation. I know that Souths did it last year and i thoughtthat that was a great idea also. It's great to see a different side to the players. Like most people, i don't know any of the playes personally but the Parratv gives us all a closer look at them and their world.

hybrideel

Bench
Just thought i'd say i signed up yesterday and i am impressed. It's good to get the behind the scenes videos that you would not normally see.

Latest posts