What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra V Dragons - Round 1 - Roll Call

OurRedV

Juniors
Friday 12th March

7:35 PM

Parramatta Stadium.

Get your tickets early to avoid missing out, as I'm sure the Parra-bandwagon will be in full force.

-------------------

FIRE UP!

The Major

Bench
I wonder if we will cop the same crap with the banners and big jersey etc as last time with the renta cops.

thommo4pm

Coach
Are Parra going to be pressured to move the game like we were for the Finals last year?
How many thousand disappointed fans are Parra going to lock out of the stadium cause it only holds 20,000?
The Daily telegraph better start complaining about it soon....or was that another try and bash up Saints agenda.

By the way I'll be there, I wont be boo-ing Justin Poore individually, I'll be giving it to Parra as a team though.

Gaba

First Grade
I'm hearing you matey. I won't be booing the lad. The bloke was gutted he had to leave.
Dont know why he would be gutted , he went for the extra money , it was not like he was forced to leave

Last edited:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
SignMeUpGuy.jpg

petetheileet

First Grade
Check that, thought about it for a minute,

i will be sinking a few at the leagues club 1st!!!

anyone else keen pm me

Latest posts