What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra V Dragons - Round 1 - Roll Call

thommo4pm

Coach
me and all the reloz are in.....62 tickets for this one :D.....

Only 62 ;-) well done, that's a hell of an effort to get 62 together. :)
we need the entire Dragons family there, we needed it to be like last year at Parra Stadium where the Dragons supporters out-numbered the Parra supporters. :D

Nitro

Juniors
Group of us from work got tickets, no idea where they are...

Look out for the better Morris banner, will hopefully see the gang outside before the game.

Can't wait, fire the f%^k up! Woooooooooo

Adam.

Nitro

Juniors
Hopefully will get to run into you there Ads. How's the house coming along?

For sure mate, got your sms with your new number will give you a call to catch up...

House is good, went past today, frame is all up including the roof... still a good few months off being finished but progress is good!

:)

Ticket prices have increased.
much agreed i am a pensioner and will not pay 25.00 for a ticket even though ima it sounds cheap, but in reality its not considering all the add ons:
-transport to and from the game
-food and beverage at the game
-and accomodation should you so require it or need it

so therefore i have been forced 2 downgrade to a general admission tix 4 gong games only.

Saintsman

Juniors
Everyone bring their Macca issued "DRAGON ARMY" & butchers striped flags!!

Sorry for being annoying, but I've heard so much of these "Maccas flags" around the forum and I have nfi what everyone is talking about. What exactly is all the fuss? lmao.

Sorry for being annoying, but I've heard so much of these "Maccas flags" around the forum and I have nfi what everyone is talking about. What exactly is all the fuss? lmao.

last year, Macca (his user name is stg_macca or something) got orders for like 100 odd flags for people in the army. the flags either said 'dragon army' on them with a red v or were the striped ones

You've probably seen em at the games

Steel Dragon

Bench
If the game is already a sellout - I may have missed the boat. :(

Might have to take my Macca flag up to the pub!

St. Linnane

First Grade
Posting here in case people look here, instead of the dedicated thread:

Parra members were sent an email in relation to further tickets going on sale tomorrow (Tuesday 9 March 2010):

Members can snap up all remaining tickets to the season-opening blockbuster between the Parramatta Eels and St George Illawarra Dragons in an exclusive pre-sale Tuesday March 9th, 9.00am - 5.00pm, with a limit of six (6) tickets per transaction. Your unique password for the pre-sale is 'heartandsoul'.

This is before the general public are able to purchase tickets from March 10th at 9.00am.

Tickets can be purchased in 3 ways online, over the phone and at a Ticketek Agency.

Here is the link to get tickets:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=EELSPARA10

Anyone who doesn't get themselves a ticket tomorrow only has themselves to blame.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Looks like they are releasing more tickets to the Northern Terrace aswell?? or is it just the Eastern and Western stands that are on sale tomorrow??