What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Vs Cowboys Game Thread

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Hard to defend anyone over this, yeah we have a few out and a few decisions have gone against us but FMD we have been woeful. Terrible terrible effort.

I'M sure the usual excuse makers and apologists will have an explanation. No need to worry.

Delboy

First Grade
I will represt myself, there is enough dead wood out there to excite the Greens.

There are a couple of things gthat are becomiong obvious each week, we have a relatively poor roster that needs a clean out and SK ( and I am supporter), needs to get them a whole lot more committed, Tonight is pathetic.

Wally21

Bench
I don't think I would be alone in thinking that we r the slowest team in the comp besides the sharks?

strider

Post Whore
i wonder who decided hindy should play? - he looks f'ed .... nth qld in the heat and humidity isn't a good thing - he was in hospital less than 7 days ago

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I will represt myself, there is enough dead wood out there to excite the Greens.

There are a couple of things gthat are becomiong obvious each week, we have a relatively poor roster that needs a clean out and SK ( and I am supporter), needs to get them a whole lot more committed, Tonight is pathetic.

Agreed

For starters, we need to get SBW.. he is critical for our future.
In defence he could work with Sandow.

Latest posts