What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Vs Cowboys Game Thread

bartman

Immortal
We're winning the second half (this week)! If we can keep this up for 20mins it will be the first time this season, and SK will be lauded as a genius!
Well we couldn't even keep that up!

Chalk another one up for SK's half-time pep talks and tactical adjustments, 0-for-3 this year, just like our win ratio...

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hindy & Burt have played one season too many.
It's time to celebrate their careers as we let them head off into the NRL sunset.
Maguire should go NOW.
Still think Roberts is not going to get us into the big games. He is mentally fragile.
Poore is too slow and unless he improves match fitness over the next two months, it should be good bye to him too.

We also should get T-Rex.

We need a top class 9 as well.

Said last year that M Keating would do a much better job in the 6, nothing has changed my brain on this since.

The list of duds goes on and on and on....

And then there is the coach SK who I still think is not in the same class as Wayne Bennet, Gould, Hasler, Cleary, Sheens, Daniel Anderson, etc...

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
If Hayne plays we win.
Your a funny c t ME, got laugh ay, words escape me at how pathetic, prideless, unmotivated, unthoughtful and disrespectful they are to the jersy the club and most of all the fans who look forward to each year and spend their hard earned, and if any f**ker ever mentions ref**ken building again, I will hunt you down.;-)

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
If Hayne plays we win.

Check

The refs cost us

Check

Hindy was sick

Check

Poor roster

Check

Fui was out

Check

It was raining

Check

We were wearing our blue jersey

Check

It's a rebuilding year

Check

Our juniors are awesome

Check

Some one reckons the cowboys might go alright this year

Check

What have I missed?

Last edited:
Let's hope this embarrassment is not repeated on national tv on Friday night. Even the non football interested workmates will be bagging me Monday week.

I am happy to shout the pizza's &I will throw in the drinks as well, if it will make a difference.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Whats the point spending a squillion on Sandow if no other f**k performs, and just quietly Roberts is a turnstile.

Gronk

Staff member
Whats the point spending a squillion on Sandow if no other f**k performs, and just quietly Roberts is a turnstile.

Actually Sandow missed 6. I thought that Roberts was our best when he ran the ball .

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Actually Sandow missed 6. I thought that Roberts was our best when he ran the ball .

Agree, but his tackle misses really stood out...Especially given a very similar one last week.

Opposition teams will now target him with big men close to our line...

What happened out there tonight is indefensible. Absolutely disgusted with the whole thing.

I'd make the team walk home.

Latest posts