What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Newcastle Game thread

oldmancraigy

Coach
congrats Newie. Great defence.

Surely this game highlights the impotence of Robson? And surely it shows us how much we should be looking forward to having some attacking halves next season.

-Gurueel-

Juniors
Completely inept performance by the refs. Penalty against Moi Moi to give them the win was an absolute joke. Difficul night for the boys under wet and windy conditions. A.Mitchell looked good, should have been on for longer.

I am surprised we got so close. But really, when we play away, we only play in patches and let everything go against us.

Last week was an abiration - we have the players to do it, I am really doubting Kearney.

Chipmunk

Coach
We certainly had a go, a bit unlucky with the Walker no-try but I think we definately wouldve won this game with a decent half-back. We basically looked unorganised and just seem to sit back and wait and hope that Hayne would do something....

Last edited:
poor effort tonight we weren't urgent at during the whole game. Some players need to have a look in the mirror tonight.
Hayne tried but made a few errors but at least he had a go.