What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Penrith trial Live Scores

wittyz chick

Coach
whoever played that Timmy joke on us

*GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*******

NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN FFS

RufusRex

Post Whore
sorry people .. i just dropped in to see if Sideshow Bob was playing .. he is in a virtual team of mine ...

i couldnt resist ..

wittyz chick

Coach
I almost had a heart attack about timmy but Jess rang me and told me everything was fine...

Burtys playing amazingly...Stadium is PACKED!!

sounds like a good atmosphere and everyone is enjoying themselves... gee I wish I was there

wittyz chick

Coach
guys sorry if I sound weird and hypo I just get really nervous when anyone says anything about Timmy being injured

parra-all-the-way said:
thank god for that.....my heart nearly stopped...oh there it goes....

yours too huh? :lol:

yer, i was thinking our season had not even started....WHY US!!!!!!! but it is all good now...

Just thinking about it we do have marcus, blake jeremy and co so we do have a few players to cover..but timmy is still the critical link...

strider

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
I almost had a heart attack about timmy but Jess rang me and told me everything was fine...

Burtys playing amazingly...Stadium is PACKED!!

sounds like a good atmosphere and everyone is enjoying themselves... gee I wish I was there

GO BURTY!!!