What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Penrith trial Live Scores

wittyz chick

Coach
strider said:
oh yeah - i luv their work too .... I wanted to go too :( - didn't get a leave pass though :(

I couldn't go because my parents thought it was too far away :cry: can't wait til when I'm 18 then I'm allowed to go to any game I want to go to :lol:

thats what i hate about living in the ACT, we are a fair way awy from most grounds...would love to get a job near sydney and live parra way....and be single again for that matter so i could follow the team around...

Its good having parra fanatics (like myself) able to travel around and give updates...

I wonder how well peter lewis is going...i rated him from seeing the few games with him playing..

strider

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
I couldn't go because my parents thought it was too far away :cry: can't wait til when I'm 18 then I'm allowed to go to any game I want to go to

:lol: - i couldn't go cos my wife thought it was too far away :lol: - I am 34 and can't go to any game I want :lol: :|

noosa-eel

Juniors
You are alot closer to Sydney than I am parra all the way, or do you get to alot of sydney games.

Are you into the cricket to wittyz chick.....rare breed you are...did you see the 20-20 last night??

mickdo

Coach
Losing most of our trials usually means we have a bumper season. Looking good! :lol:

strider

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Losing most of our trials usually means we have a bumper season. Looking good! :lol:

hehehe... we've go teh GF in the bag ..... oh damn eric scored .... let em beat you fellas - its for the best!

strider said:
:lol: - i couldn't go cos my wife thought it was too far away :lol: - I am 34 and can't go to any game I want :lol: :|

Now that's gold...i hear ya right there....

and nossa i get to a couple per year...the ACT all three grades is a definate, ad i get to parra - saints as well.....and then any other games im allowed...which with 3 rats arnt many these days....

It was funny last year we took the rats to bruce stadium and after the jersey flegg game they had had enough....the wife ended up taking them home and left me with my beer to enjoy the other games..(wel watch them anyway) i dont seem to see the eels win to many at bruce...

wittyz chick

Coach
parra-all-the-way said:

Are you into the cricket to wittyz chick.....rare breed you are...did you see the 20-20 last night??

:lol: :lol: is that a compliment haha

obsessed with the cricket mate :D

yeah I saw the 20/20 although I'm quite to different to most cricket fans on this board I'm actually an England fan [my explanation for having KP in my sig]

but yeah sat an watched the 20/20 was so awesome finally a close match :D

noosa-eel

Juniors
You get more games in than I do, I only get a trial if its in northern nsw & the show ponies game at Suncorp stadium................:cry: