What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Won the GF!!! Dealing with it and moving on to Victory in 2010!!

THE HOG

Juniors
It has taken the better part of a month but I feel OK about Parra's loss.

I think I would have been lost to the world and my wife/kids if I had won $300K on the Parra GF victory. Don’t stress about the cash....

I go to sleep now and prefer to dream that we won it....I dream about Berty kicking the goal to bring us to within 4, this is critical as I don't want to go to Extra Time. From here I can play out a dozen different winning scenarios until I am blissfully off to sleep.....

I can't wait for next year. To all my Eels brothers and sisters keep up the passion for 2010.

Hoggie

Noa

First Grade
I go to sleep now and prefer to dream that we won it....I dream about Berty kicking the goal to bring us to within 4, this is critical as I don't want to go to Extra Time. From here I can play out a dozen different winning scenarios until I am blissfully off to sleep.....

Hoggie

thumb_4707_image1_CE_3668.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts