What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Council joins as a sponsor of Eels

born an eel

Bench
Are you saying people who turn up to meetings aren't involved any more?
he has every right to be involved in the club as any member is. After devoting most of his life to the club, we should not expect him to "hand in his membership".

mickdo

Coach
he has every right to be involved in the club as any member is. After devoting most of his life to the club, we should not expect him to "hand in his membership".

I never said he didn't. The point was made that he was no longer 'around'. That would appear to be incorrect wouldn't you say?

born an eel

Bench
I never said he didn't. The point was made that he was no longer 'around'. That would appear to be incorrect wouldn't you say?
yes he's around, I hope all past players and members stick around, doesn't mean his name needs to be in the paper every time things appear to be going well.

SDM

First Grade
The Tele just miss thier ex-number 1 supplier of backpage material.

Latest posts