What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels' $2m to sign Jarryd Hayne for life

Hellsy

Immortal
Maybe.. maybe not.
He needs some more media training thats for sure.

Rosary beads... I have never in my life seen Jarryd wear them anywhere before.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm more confident now about keeping any player than i would of been if it was a year ago...thank god for DA, Roy and Ossie...what a combo!

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah if Denis was still in charge I'd be kissing him goodbye :lol: :lol:
Thank goodness for our new CEO :D

mickdo

Coach
Shackelton seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. Came across very well on the show tonight.

tresurehunt

Juniors
it seems to me that hayne is doing a bit of fishing to bump up his offer from parra,he didnt say for sure he is staying,i reckon he will stay regardless of how much parra offers him,after all,this is going to be a devastating side in 2010.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
it seems to me that hayne is doing a bit of fishing to bump up his offer from parra,he didnt say for sure he is staying,i reckon he will stay regardless of how much parra offers him,after all,this is going to be a devastating side in 2010.

hayne did not go fishing, he was unfairly put on the spot, and answered the best he could without affecting his manager's position to negotiate.

i prefer to see the positive side that being that he would prefer to stay in the nrl and with the eels than to go on the open market and whore himself to union/AFL/cirquedesolie etc etc

i don't think some of you realise how significant a concession that is

strider

Post Whore
hayne did not go fishing, he was unfairly put on the spot, and answered the best he could without affecting his manager's position to negotiate.

i prefer to see the positive side that being that he would prefer to stay in the nrl and with the eels than to go on the open market and whore himself to union/AFL/cirquedesolie etc etc

i don't think some of you realise how significant a concession that is
who says his manager isn't offering him to cirquedesolie if it'll help keep the price up? :lol: :lol:

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Fatty and The Chief were the main reason I stop watching the Footy Show years ago, because unless it involves Manly or Newcastle (and even if it doesn't, it will end up) it was not worth mentioning.

see i missed shack, but as others said, i got a real positive vibe about haye stayin, i thought he basically stopped short of saying he was staying put. I aslo commented to the wife last night that it too hadnt heard sterlo saying 'we' for a long time and how good it was to be hearing that again. Sterlo is such a legend and a grat mind, good to have him back in the fold so to speak.

Jodeci

Bench
Maybe.. maybe not.
He needs some more media training thats for sure.

Rosary beads... I have never in my life seen Jarryd wear them anywhere before.

Ever since he played in the World Cup, he has been wearing it all the time

Snoochies

First Grade
If you happened to go into a coma 6 months ago and had just woken up, you'd be pinching yourself with what's going on at Parra. Can't believe so much good stuff is happening. :D

Latest posts