What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels fume as Fuifui Moimoi wavers on deal

fish eel

Immortal
I'd hope we dont up our offer.

If he agree to the terms, the offer stands. If he no longer wants it, he can go elsewhere IMO

Voodoo Rock

Juniors
Where's the onus on Ozzie announcing they are signed when they are not, look forward to his announcement that we've signed mateo and thurston then :D

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't think we should be blaming Ozzie here. If Fui agreed to terms verbally that's good enough for the NRL to recognise it as a contract. Let's keep in mind how they supported the Gold Coast over the whole Steve Turner debacle.

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't think we should be blaming Ozzie here. If Fui agreed to terms verbally that's good enough for the NRL to recognise it as a contract. Let's keep in mind how they supported the Gold Coast over the whole Steve Turner debacle.

Difference is while he hadn't signed a contract Turner had signed a letter of intent.....

fish eel

Immortal
Change that to Luke Douglas or Kade Snowden and we'd be on to a winner.....

and maybe those guys might provide better long term value anyway?

One things for sure, we are going to need to look at what we've got for the front row in the next year or so

hasman

Juniors
mmmmmm!!! ok...here goes.

*to the tune of the twillight zone*

around about the time Burty was announced, officially, I was chatting to a mate of mine with some contacts at the club, and I kinda asked him why would they hold off in announcing the signing this long, when he agreed weeks ago? and his reaction was..well!! that's because Burt actually signed the contract yesterday...I then asked, ok what about Fui??..he then just smiled and said..he's NOT! signed, I then asked the question, why did the CEO reveal to the press that these guys have signed (or agreed to terms) and he then said, as Tezz predicted, to paint them in a corner, I was then told that the method used by Ossie didn't go down too well on the players..and who can blame them?

if Fui doesn't re-sign, what an embarrasment that would be to the club and Ossie...

Seriously who is you mate ? Secondly they announce his signed what a promo it is to sign before your 200th game ? Thirdly when does Moi Moi mum fly in ? Isn't that supposed to be his 100th game ? Also I ve herad Mateo has agreed to terms him and KK the club hasn't announced they signed yet. Have they ?

Captain BF

Juniors
Seriously who is you mate ? Secondly they announce his signed what a promo it is to sign before your 200th game ? Thirdly when does Moi Moi mum fly in ? Isn't that supposed to be his 100th game ? Also I ve herad Mateo has agreed to terms him and KK the club hasn't announced they signed yet. Have they ?
What?

Springs

First Grade
I don't think he will go, but if he goes to the Warriors for the last few years of his career I will understand.