What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels fume as Fuifui Moimoi wavers on deal

Kornstar

Coach
Why would you agree to terms but not sign anything? I don't get it?

I understand you may agree to terms for another team and then your club comes back and says that they will give you more etc. but when you have agreed to terms with your existing club i don't understand where the hold up would be about signing the contract?

Eels Dude

Coach
Why would you agree to terms but not sign anything? I don't get it?

I understand you may agree to terms for another team and then your club comes back and says that they will give you more etc. but when you have agreed to terms with your existing club i don't understand where the hold up would be about signing the contract?

I would say they've verbally agreed to terms via speaking to their manager but simply haven't put pen to paper as they've not had the oppurtunity to, and the manager wants to simply fine tune the nitty gritty stuff of the contract as they do.

hasman

Juniors

What I am saying How good was it for Burt to sign before his 200 th game. Secondly Moi Moi 100th game of First Grade Promo is coming up and His Mother is flying in . How good will it be announce Moi Moi signing when his Mother flys in to watch his 100th game.

ParraMatt

Bench
What I am saying How good was it for Burt to sign before his 200 th game. Secondly Moi Moi 100th game of First Grade Promo is coming up and His Mother is flying in . How good will it be announce Moi Moi signing when his Mother flys in to watch his 100th game.

Mate,

Have you been watching the eels this year? Moi Moi played his 100th game last Friday against the Tigers. Nice grammar also! ;-)

bildo

Juniors

Very good, indeedy! I would hate to see Fui leave.

hasman

Juniors
Mate,

Have you been watching the eels this year? Moi Moi played his 100th game last Friday against the Tigers. Nice grammar also! ;-)

Yes I know that. But His mother was supposed to fly in and watch the Game. I believe his mother is flying in against Canberra.

TeHEel

Juniors
I love reading all the boo hoo about player managers, its clear that most here know nothing.

A couple of simple rules

1) Never blindly believe what you read in the paper
2) Club administrators are just as evil as player managers

Without managers most players would just get screwed by the clubs.

If you think paying 6% of your salary so you don't have to worry about anything (contracts, sponsorship, tax, housing etc etc) is too much then I think you are on drugs.

eels_fan

First Grade
Yes I know that. But His mother was supposed to fly in and watch the Game. I believe his mother is flying in against Canberra.

still dont understand the rest of the dribble about KK and Mateo in your first post. punctuation, spelling and grammar - 0/10

What do you expect after the way we treated Fui.

He was the best prop in the game last year, the only one to show anything in the trials this year, and we bench him because of the hype surrounding Justin Poor.

I am 100% with Fui on this one.

parra pete

Referee
Thats pretty much the impression i have had of Osborne for a while now. He lowers the tone,and ruins the vibe : ) of the club, for me.

Paul Osborne.....the new scapegoat (from left field). CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM

The Colonel

Immortal
What do you expect after the way we treated Fui.

He was the best prop in the game last year, the only one to show anything in the trials this year, and we bench him because of the hype surrounding Justin Poor.

I am 100% with Fui on this one.

Yep, they've treated him really badly. I mean how many clubs would fly his family over without him knowing as a surprise for the finals for a start?

mickdo

Coach
How dare Osbourne announce that Fui had agreed to terms... when he had agreed to terms!!! :fist:

fish eel

Immortal
How dare Osbourne announce that Fui had agreed to terms... when he had agreed to terms!!! :fist:

yeah, but I think the issue is why, if he agreed he still hasnt signed anything after how long?

the same thing happened with Hayne, there was a long delay between saying he had agreed and him signing. Not sure it's the best way for the club to do things. If they agree, them sign them up FFS

Latest posts