What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
Id rather develop one star in juniors then 5 average nrl players or 10 excellent abck up players that dominate Jersey flegg.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Id rather develop one star in juniors then 5 average nrl players or 10 excellent abck up players that dominate Jersey flegg.

5 average nrl players is a better result then a star, easier shopping and paying overs for a “star” player when you are developing average players which hopefully are on good valued contracts - most player nrl players are just average NRL players ...

hindy111

Post Whore
5 average nrl players is a better result then a star, easier shopping and paying overs for a “star” player when you are developing average players which hopefully are on good valued contracts - most player nrl players are just average NRL players ...

Easier to buy 5 average nrl players. Stars are harder to find and unless you have 2 or 3 you wont be a chance of winning comp.
I want to develop players who push forn origin. Jnr Paulos class.

hindy111

Post Whore
Stars are in the most demand and cost overs to recruit or retain. I suspect they are less loyal as well.

Cost more to bring one from another club. And you dont win a comp with 17 average first graders. You dont need a Tedesco or Cronk but you do need guys like Fergo,Jnr,Moses,Guths level....

17 x Alvaro,Tepai,Terepos are nothing to be excited about

hindy111

Post Whore
Gee Penrith won 72- and up 44 -0 at halftime...4 and newcastle put 62 on Manly.

Seems like a silly comp if get those scorelines.

Eels thrashed but we have a few out plus 5 playing up a level.
Unsure if this is good for Schneiders development if playing behind a poor pack.

Any of the juniors make the NSW pathways squads?

Harold Matthews cup team struggled and didn't make the top 8.
So from what i was told (Please don't quote me on it) None selected..!

SG Ball i believe 3 were selected - Hollis, Hughes and Penisini i believe.

Jersey Flegg u20s team not selected yet.!

Komolafe made NSW U18. Surprised Field missed out.

Yes he did. I thought i missed someone.. Thank you
I don't think the first 4 weeks helped Field playing hooker.!
But he does offer the utility value as he can play various positions.
In the Nsw squad allot will depend where they decide to play Schuster. Back row or 5/8.
They also have Keo weeks (Manly) Jayden Sullivan (Illawarra) to pick in the halves as well.!