What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nope. If you want to know who's any good in the Flegg side, it's the blokes who are still eligible for SG Ball (just Biondi-Odo and Hollis I think). Plus maybe a couple who played SG Ball last year - Nohra, Harris and Schneider.

They don't seem to be a very impressive crop compared to previous years, especially the 2017 grand final team.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Nope. If you want to know who's any good in the Flegg side, it's the blokes who are still eligible for SG Ball (just Biondi-Odo and Hollis I think). Plus maybe a couple who played SG Ball last year - Nohra, Harris and Schneider.

They don't seem to be a very impressive crop compared to previous years, especially the 2017 grand final team.

Yeah I think we'll see a few jump up when the junior reps are finished

Another terrible performance by Flegg team.
Can not control the ball.!
6 sets first half and only completing 2. Way to many mistakes and drop ball.
Defence first half is all the team did.
Schneider defended well. (Not injured) with Harris, Tasi With solid games
Returned 2nd half and played some minutes at 5/8
Dunster returned and played on the wing. Solid game also.
Tui was solid today with some strong carries.

2nd half we got a little more ball but were never in the game even though at one stage scores where locked at 12-12. BUT to many, Penalties, Drop ball, Mistakes and missed tackles cost us dearly.

We are lacking some punch up the middle and desperately require Joe Taipari back at 5/8 whom i am hearing is only a few weeks from returning.

Noel Akafolou and PJ are both due back in the next 4-5 weeks both from ACL injuries which will add depth to the squad and cant come soon enough.

Sharks next week at Guildford

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
1. Sione Fonua
2. Taufa Afu
3. Tuimavave Afualo
4. JP Nohra
5. Haze Dunster
6. Nick Tilburg
7. Bailey Biondi-Odo
8. Valance Harris
9. Kyle Schneider
10. Aistasi James
11. Charbel Tasipale
12. Arron Shelford
13. Jesse Cronin
Interchange
14. Joey Small
15. Bruce Ward
16. Vea Tapaatoutai
17. Harry Duggan
18. Jack Jordan
19. Joey Taipari
20. Lachlan Poko

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/04/02/eels-jersey-flegg---round-four-team-list/

1. Sione Fonua
2. Taufa Afu
3. Tuimavave Afualo
4. JP Nohra
5. Haze Dunster
6. Nick Tilburg
7. Bailey Biondi-Odo
8. Valance Harris
9. Kyle Schneider
10. Aistasi James
11. Charbel Tasipale
12. Arron Shelford
13. Jesse Cronin
Interchange
14. Joey Small
15. Bruce Ward
16. Vea Tapaatoutai
17. Harry Duggan
18. Jack Jordan
19. Joey Taipari
20. Lachlan Poko

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/04/02/eels-jersey-flegg---round-four-team-list/

Joe Tipari named on the extended bench. I wouldnt be surprised if he returns in this weekends Jersey Flegg game.
Will add some much needed quality in the halves and take some pressure off young Bailey

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Joe Tipari named on the extended bench. I wouldnt be surprised if he returns in this weekends Jersey Flegg game.
Will add some much needed quality in the halves and take some pressure off young Bailey

Hope he returns this week, they certainly need the direction. Will take him a while to get back into the swing of things after a long-term knee injury, we saw it took 12 months for both RTS and Gutho to return to their best.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Geez our junior teams are garbage this year. I guess that’s what it looks like when you focus on developing first graders instead of winning junior comps.

Latest posts