What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I think Caleb Tohi would argue with that.

Tohi is a very good player, was also injured for the game against the roosters. Was the difference maker in the game against the sharks. I didn't mention him as he has been playing SG Ball whereas the others to that point had been playing in the Flegg trials.

If we wanted to dominate and win the comp those players would be playing SG Ball.

Spooner

Juniors
Tohi is a very good player, was also injured for the game against the roosters. Was the difference maker in the game against the sharks. I didn't mention him as he has been playing SG Ball whereas the others to that point had been playing in the Flegg trials.

If we wanted to dominate and win the comp those players would be playing SG Ball.

So in bringing 4 players up

Do you believe the four players have been moved up to Flegg for their development or to advance the chances of winning the Jersey Flegg competition?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
So in bringing 4 players up do you believe the four players have been moved up to Flegg for their development or to advance the chances of winning the Jersey Flegg competition?

Why does it have to be one or the other? Playing Flegg instead of Ball will further their development but they must be better than the other players otherwise they wouldn't be in the starting team.

Spooner

Juniors
Why does it have to be one or the other? Playing Flegg instead of Ball will further their development but they must be better than the other players otherwise they wouldn't be in the starting team.
It might not be that they have to be better right now than the players available in that position in Flegg but that they could be potentially better in the future.

Noise

Coach
If anyone is going to watch the Harold Matts game against Manly this week, could you let me know how the Manly left centre goes? (he's a blonde kid) First game back from a hamstring injury and I'm interested how he goes at this level. He's a massive Parra fan too.

hindy111

Post Whore
What number does he play, I am there for all the games and the forwards are their strength. Would argue that there isn’t a stand out, they all do their job.

He will be number 17 for the bears. Will you be there this weekend?
Thanks

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey @Delboy How did the Bears players go. My cousin said his boy had a lot more minutes this week and was strong. I might go and watch them at Mcreedie next weekend.

Delboy

First Grade
Hey @Delboy How did the Bears players go. My cousin said his boy had a lot more minutes this week and was strong. I might go and watch them at Mcreedie next weekend.
Am in NZ on a trip around South Island so missed the game, spoke to someone who was there. Said Marcus played well and mad his presence felt. Souths tried the strong arm stuff when they got behind, the Bears forwards including Marcus stood up to them and won well.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Fellas, this is a discussion about the Parramatta Eels juniors. It's nice that your family is involved and I'm sure there may be others who care but there would be other forums to discuss bears juniors, go and find it.

Latest posts