What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

ALX25

Bench
erick-lucero---4b5d11c0-ea40-4d05-8928-6e156c0568f7.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope he turns out as good as previous Queensland recruit Isaiah Vailalo. Maybe he'll be good enough that Souths will pinch him too.

#moneybags

Gronk

Staff member
Has anyone caught the TCT podcast with Joey Grima ? Top shelf junior footy gos.

Gronk

Staff member
Well give us a rundown.

f**kwit
We have 11 junior programs running from U21s down with 400 players and 87 staff.

Elite pathways are such that they think that the current crop of 14/15 year olds are the best ever. Expect more boys to go from S G Ball to FG very quickly in the future.

On a personal note, I was chuffed to learn that Isaac De Gois is part of our elite pathways staff. Simply because he gave our club everything in his short stint.

They meet once or twice a week with BA with progress reports on fast tracked juniors.

That’s all I have, cos I’m only half way through.

hindy111

Post Whore
We have 11 junior programs running from U21s down with 400 players and 87 staff.

Elite pathways are such that they think that the current crop of 14/15 year olds are the best ever. Expect more boys to go from S G Ball to FG very quickly in the future.

On a personal note, I was chuffed to learn that Isaac De Gois is part of our elite pathways staff. Simply because he gave our club everything in his short stint.

They meet once or twice a week with BA with progress reports on fast tracked juniors.

That’s all I have, cos I’m only have way through.

Ok thanks. I withdraw the f**kwit comment.
Carry on.