What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
So we won Matts, Ball and Flegg.

Next week is finals for Matts and Ball. Looks like we finished Top 4 in both so we’re good to go.

I think they do top 5. But I’m probably wrong.

hindy111

Post Whore
So we won Matts, Ball and Flegg.

Next week is finals for Matts and Ball. Looks like we finished Top 4 in both so we’re good to go.

I think they do top 5. But I’m probably wrong.

Penrith will take them out. They go up a few gears in finals.

Gronk

Staff member
So this article suggest that the Jnrs has a Top 6 and that 1 and 2 get time off, which leaves 3, 4, 5 and 6 to battle it out. Does anyone remember how the old Top 6 worked back in the day ?

Top six all but decided in SG Ball

With one more match in the UNE SG Ball Cup regular season to come Sunday, just one finals spot remains after each of the top five teams secured victory in Saturday’s fixtures.

The Illawarra Steelers currently sit in sixth position ahead of the Western Suburbs Magpies on points differential, leaving the Magpies in control of their own destiny if they can manage victory against the Warriors.

For the Penrith Panthers and Canberra Raiders, unaffected by today’s result, they now head straight to Semi-finals weekend on Saturday April 22 after finishing in the top two.

The Magpies take on hosts, the Warriors, from 10am (Sunday 2 April). Follow the scores via the Match Centre.

Gronk

Staff member
Flegg vs Tigers

1 Lindsay Munro
2 Turoa Williams
3 Samuel Loizou
4 Will Latu
5 Lene Feterika
6 Ned Hicks
7 Mac Puafisi
8 Brock Parker
9 Jacob Davis
10 Jontay Junior Betham-Misa
11 Jock Brazel (c)
12 Max Topou
13 Nicholas Lenaz

14 Riley Lack
15 Tyson Chase
16 Nikau Wrathall
17 Noah Reed
18 Lachlan Mears-Crabb

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Top 30 Sam L back playing Flegg, must be be great signs of our amazing depth. Because the coaching staff and retention committee never get things wrong……………

Gronk

Staff member
Top 30 Sam L back playing Flegg, must be be great signs of our amazing depth. Because the coaching staff and retention committee never get things wrong……………
He played last week. Try and keep up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

1680641844502.png

You need a new act, this one is getting very repetitive.

Maybe you should have spent some of your winnings on a rug, it may change your outlook on life and actually brighten your day.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He played last week. Try and keep up.
Not all of us wait around every 4pm tues with their dick out waiting for team least Tuesday.

Still it further proves my point he’s another bust. Would he have gotten a top 30 spot if he wasn’t a Rhino?? Doubtful but it’s food for thought.

Gronk

Staff member
Not all of us wait around every 4pm tues with their dick out waiting for team least Tuesday.

Still it further proves my point he’s another bust. Would he have gotten a top 30 spot if he wasn’t a Rhino?? Doubtful but it’s food for thought.
LOL you are relentless.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
View attachment 72139

You need a new act, this one is getting very repetitive.

Maybe you should have spent some of your winnings on a rug, it may change your outlook on life and actually brighten your day.
And here in comes Twiz to defend my right to have an opinion to the death might I add lol. That’s the way it goes while I have an opinion that he agrees with………..

And Gronk is also a broken record because all he does is defend the club in every single post. Maybe he needs a hair hat as well??? From what I hear he needs one more desperately than I do………

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And here in comes Twiz to defend my right to have an opinion to the death might I add lol. That’s the way it goes while I have an opinion that he agrees with………..

well, that's not true, I didn't say I disagreed with you, it just gets boring when you bash the club or BA in almost every post.

I definitely think it may be a game changer for you though

I reckon even one of these could be life changing, hair hats are all the rage now

1680662114480.png

You may even become LU moderator material. I could even sit you next your buddy @Gronk at the meetings.

hindy111

Post Whore
well, that's not true, I didn't say I disagreed with you, it just gets boring when you bash the club or BA in almost every post.

I definitely think it may be a game changer for you though

I reckon even one of these could be life changing, hair hats are all the rage now

View attachment 72149

You may even become LU moderator material. I could even sit you next your buddy @Gronk at the meetings.

Make me a mod ashol