What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Top 30 Sam L back playing Flegg, must be be great signs of our amazing depth. Because the coaching staff and retention committee never get things wrong……………
It’s his fault if he hasn’t kicked on like he was supposed to. That’s why he doesn’t have a contract for 2024.

Gronk

Staff member
Gee the Flegg lads really found their mojo. I’m no expert, but it seems to have coincided with moving Mac Pafusi to 7.

D0BE4E11-952D-450F-86BD-BBF5962658A7.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gee the Flegg lads really found their mojo. I’m no expert, but it seems to have coincided with moving Mac Pafusi to 7.
Or just getting the old halfback out of the defensive line for 80 minutes?

Interestingly, we lost at home to the Raiders in round one and those merkins have lost every game since. However they are coming first in SG Ball. Maybe they are spending all their junior budget at that age group and playing their best under 21s in reserve grade. I suspect there might've been some guns playing in the first game who have since been moved to reserve grade. I'd have a look but I'm lazy.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I get the impression the coach, Brennan, marches to the beat of his own drum. Word is hes implemented his own style and its taken a while for the players to buy in. (TCT) .Do we have a coach with potential in our system? Anyone have any history on this guy?

Gazzamatta

Coach

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I get the impression the coach, Brennan, marches to the beat of his own drum. Word is hes implemented his own style and its taken a while for the players to buy in. (TCT) .Do we have a coach with potential in our system? Anyone have any history on this guy?
Once any coach has shown any sort of Promise they are gone from the club quick smart. I mean we just brought Cayless back he’s been a dud everywhere he has gone.