What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member

Storm are debuting Jack Howarth this weekend. He's a backrower / centre. He's played 17 games in Cup and looks like he will make his debut in the last game of the year.

I guess what I am saying is that this merkin is supposed to be THE junior and Storm haven't rushed him into NRL. We (this forum) seem to be very impatient when it comes to our juniors. So let's keep it in our pants next year when some of our kids start playing up in cup.

JokerEel

Coach

Storm are debuting Jack Howarth this weekend. He's a backrower / centre. He's played 17 games in Cup and looks like he will make his debut in the last game of the year.

I guess what I am saying is that this merkin is supposed to be THE junior and Storm haven't rushed him into NRL. We (this forum) seem to be very impatient when it comes to our juniors. So let's keep it in our pants next year when some of our kids start playing up in cup.

I don't want any of our Juniors being rushed into first grade would love them to play another season in Flegg and some games in Cup. I think now that Covid has f**ked off we have gotten development back on track.

Gherkin

Juniors
Westfields won the Peter Mullholland Cup, beating Blacktown Pats in the final. If we can get our pathways in order we should have no shortage of juniors coming through with so many strong rugby league schools in the area. Hills Sports as well and Fairfield Pats producing some good teams over the years

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like being putting ignore by Pou is like I defeated him. He had no answer to my witt. It was GAME OVER. The Hindy111 was too powerfull a mind for the Escobar to handle.

Now back to my blueberry plants. I'm trying to lower the soil pH level to around 5.5

Eelsthedeal

Juniors
Charlie Guymer missed out as well.

We could win it from here. Or not.
There’s some talent missing out here - I see no Blackburn, no Davis, no Pryke amongst some others. Poor Davis and Blackburn got the shaft to keep Arthur n co in a warm embrace it seems! Pryke is unlucky along with Guymer.
that Penrith game was a error fest until Panfers gave in, then it was Sanders clicking into gear. Take it back two weeks before against roosters and that team was without Arthur n co and had the likes of Davis and Pryke. Those kids must not have the gold pass that the likes of Talangi or Penisini do!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There’s some talent missing out here - I see no Blackburn, no Davis, no Pryke amongst some others. Poor Davis and Blackburn got the shaft to keep Arthur n co in a warm embrace it seems! Pryke is unlucky along with Guymer.
that Penrith game was a error fest until Panfers gave in, then it was Sanders clicking into gear. Take it back two weeks before against roosters and that team was without Arthur n co and had the likes of Davis and Pryke. Those kids must not have the gold pass that the likes of Talangi or Penisini do!
All of them bar Blackburn will be playing Flegg again next year. Davis, Guymer and Pryke will get their chance.

Eelsthedeal

Juniors
Not too sure on Blackburns Age - Davis was no longer Ball eligible this year so he’s only got a year left and Pryke and Guymer are clearly from the glittery golden ball team this year. I think chances these days are more around who’s favoured. I have liked what I have seen from these kids who have missed out this week. I hope there isn’t any regrets with who they went with!

Latest posts