What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
How was Lynn in comparison?
Lynn was playing running 6, so hard to compare. Or I’m not smart enough to pick up nuances. Lynn tackles hard and and has good speed and a pass. He’s no Dylbags, but worth a look after Sanders goes.

Delboy

First Grade
Lenaz is an all effort player , similar to Jayden Yates, but the other back row players were more impressive . More of a team effort with the stand outs Ethyn Martin, JJB, Latu and Talagi, special mention to Sam Tuivati who is playing up 3 years and Ball eligible next year too.

hindy111

Post Whore
My (limited viewing - only a handful of games to date) assessment says Komolafe, Talagi and Lynn look like very nice back prospects.

I think MArthur has what it takes. I wouldn't cry if he was picked at 14 next year and played 20ish minutes off the bench

I don't like the look of Komolafe. He looks a bit unko to me with no real speed or power to write home about. Big boy however.
I've seen him 3 or 4 times. He probably needs to put on 5kgs and maybe a different story.

Gronk

Staff member
I'd go with not smart enough for sure.

Lock it in Eddy
Fools.

giphy.gif