What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Ha our club. Always two steps behind
TCT asked to do it years ago, they asked the NSWRL directly and only games that were not being done on NSWRLTV could be covered.

That is why TCT did Flegg games in 2021/2. But I would say the biggest problem is finding people who will dedicate their time and resources to broadcasting these games.

I have done a bit of a look in at the costs of the production equipment required, and you are looking at around 10K initial outlay before you get into paying for things like high-speed mobile internet access, and people, you would need a commentator, colour comms, and someone on the Mix Desk, it could be 2 or 3 people.

Also setting up the slides and screen transition like I used to do for my Audio only YouTube score reports for developing eels took me at least 2 hours a week.

Now luckily you can normally patch into the NSWRL Judiciary Camera and get a good quality feed but doing the rest of expensive and time consuming.

Yes if I had the money I would do it.
BUT I WOULD ALSO STATE that the flegg game since the draw dropped till at least Tuesday when I checked was a Redfern Oval at 1pm. It ended up at Erskinville at 11:15am

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
TCT asked to do it years ago, they asked the NSWRL directly and only games that were not being done on NSWRLTV could be covered.

That is why TCT did Flegg games in 2021/2. But I would say the biggest problem is finding people who will dedicate their time and resources to broadcasting these games.

I have done a bit of a look in at the costs of the production equipment required, and you are looking at around 10K initial outlay before you get into paying for things like high-speed mobile internet access, and people, you would need a commentator, colour comms, and someone on the Mix Desk, it could be 2 or 3 people.

Also setting up the slides and screen transition like I used to do for my Audio only YouTube score reports for developing eels took me at least 2 hours a week.

Now luckily you can normally patch into the NSWRL Judiciary Camera and get a good quality feed but doing the rest of expensive and time consuming.

Yes if I had the money I would do it.
BUT I WOULD ALSO STATE that the flegg game since the draw dropped till at least Tuesday when I check was a Redfern Oval at 1pm. It ended up at Erskinville at 11:15am
It all costs resources.

Then you would have to think about Talent.

Who do we get to be the commentator? Do we use more than one, because there is the possibility of having multiple games on the one broadcast early in the season with Matts and Ball as well as LF and TG

I know that I can do hosting and interviews as well as sideline but you might need to pay for commentators, may be able to get fans to do some colour work.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Then you would have to think about Talent.

Who do we get to be the commentator? Do we use more than one (Because there is the possibility of having multiple games on the one broadcast early in the season with Matts and Ball as well as LF and TG

I know that I can do hosting and interviews as well as sideline but you might need to pay for commentators, may be able to get fans to do some colour work.
Hindy111, his Dad and Mik.
Im getting excited.