What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
I watched the Flegg game on BunniesTV. It was a great performance by all of the forwards. All of them had a real dig, hardly missed any tackles and ran/ tackled hard.

All of them are worth a mention, as the bench were just as damaging.

In the backs, winger Moh Alameddine is a solid hard running merkin with an ability to weave through traffic at pace.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I went to school with an absolute thickshit named Alameddine. I was in one class with him and he was hilarious. I remember the teacher once asked him a very easy question, presumably to get him involved and boost his self esteem, and he replied in that Ohmygod accent “Why should I tell you?!?”

Gronk

Staff member
I went to school with an absolute thickshit named Alameddine. I was in one class with him and he was hilarious. I remember the teacher once asked him a very easy question, presumably to get him involved and boost his self esteem, and he replied in that Ohmygod accent “Why should I tell you?!?”
Easy for you to say that living in Perth FFS.

For me, the Alameddine Family are the nicest crime family in Sydney.

NSWCHS
U15

Hayden Bell

U18
Lincoln Fletcher
Lorima Rokosuka
Ryda Talagi
Lorenzo Talataina

U16 Girls
Isabella Bell
Freedom Ropati
Leonia Vei

U18 Girls
Ryvrr-Lee Alo
Waiaria Ellis

*Apologies for any errors
Ryvrr is a goer.
Waiaria Ellis is Ruby Jean Kennard’ sister and played First Team for the Waratahs this year already.

Last edited:
NSWCHS
U15

Hayden Bell

U18
Lincoln Fletcher
Lorima Rokosuka
Ryda Talagi
Lorenzo Talataina

U16 Girls
Isabella Bell
Freedom Ropati
Leonia Vei

U18 Girls
Ryvrr-Lee Alo
Waiaria Ellis

*Apologies for any errors
@ALX25 Have you got a link to the CHS squads mate? interested to see the full squads

ALX25

Bench
@ALX25 Have you got a link to the CHS squads mate? interested to see the full squads

U18's Stream

U18 Girls: 4:10:45
U18 Boys: 6:41:45

U15/U16 Stream

U16 Girls: 4:16:50
U15 Boys: 6:38:30

I'll tag you in the post I make on the NSWRL Junior Reps thread.