What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Thanks @Delboy @MarkInTheStands .

This is TCT live blog

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No they don’t, Big Sam has good agility and that’s probably true of all of them. Highlights don’t show much, but not sure I’ll take much advice from someone in Perth 😳
Agility is only a part of what constitutes mobility. They also need to be able to sustain effort. If I know this from Perth how come you don’t even know it from Wentworthville ffs

Delboy

First Grade
Agility is only a part of what constitutes mobility. They also need to be able to sustain effort. If I know this from Perth how come you don’t even know it from Wentworthville ffs
Gee, you’re indefatigable, nonsense replies just so you can post continually. Before you became an incessant troll, you made some opinions that were sensible, now you just want to take the counter point to any post. It’s boring.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gee, you’re indefatigable, nonsense replies just so you can post continually. Before you became an incessant troll, you made some opinions that were sensible, now you just want to take the counter point to any post. It’s boring.
All you’re good for is telling us what the dopes who attend junior footy tell each other about club politics. Definitely not boring, but worthless outside of entertainment value.

T-Boon

Coach
It seems like there's more giants in the lower grades. They just lack the mobility for NRL. It's a shame. Is the game a better spectacle now it's so fast? It was too fast in 2001 and they changed the ruck rules.
I’d go back to 5 metres and reduce the number of players on the field - 9 seems right to me if it’s 5 metres.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^

Zero Tackle can reveal that Saxon Pryke has been upgraded to a development contract for the remainder of the season, meaning he could potentially earn his NRL first-grade debut in the coming rounds, just like Jake Tago and Charlier Guymer.

Pryke will remain on a development contract for the 2025 NRL season and then has a mutual option to join the club's Top 30 roster the following season.

Chipmunk

Coach
^^^

Zero Tackle can reveal that Saxon Pryke has been upgraded to a development contract for the remainder of the season, meaning he could potentially earn his NRL first-grade debut in the coming rounds, just like Jake Tago and Charlier Guymer.

Pryke will remain on a development contract for the 2025 NRL season and then has a mutual option to join the club's Top 30 roster the following season.
This seems to be the modus operandi of the club in recent seasons, where we've got into these deals where we're committed to giving someone a Top 30 gig in 2 to 3 seasons time.

This has really come back to bite us on the arse this year with a number of Top 30 players on contract at the start of the year that we've done everything we can to not give them a go in the NRL team. Some have already left.

I wonder if this is a practice at many other clubs?

Latest posts