What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Homo man69

Juniors
Could someone pls explain why Parra Marist aren't an elite rugby league school anymore? They were a powerhouse.
Also I've spent over 3 hours reading through this thread. It's interesting hearing all the hype around juniors and nothing comes of it. Out of hundreds only a handful actually made it into a solid first grader and a few were quality rep players. We lose a lot of players to other teams. It's kinda unfair that teams with no juniors just pluck them from the nurseries. Just an observation

Gronk

Staff member
Could someone pls explain why Parra Marist aren't an elite rugby league school anymore? They were a powerhouse.
Also I've spent over 3 hours reading through this thread. It's interesting hearing all the hype around juniors and nothing comes of it. Out of hundreds only a handful actually made it into a solid first grader and a few were quality rep players. We lose a lot of players to other teams. It's kinda unfair that teams with no juniors just pluck them from the nurseries. Just an observation
Jock Brazel went there.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Different demographics in the area probably has changed.

Not all rugby league people go there now to Parra Marist.

Blacktown Pats seems to be Rugby League goldmine these days not sure what the program is there but seems to be a big lure for those in area.

Latest posts