What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Pazza

First Grade
I’d say him playing centre in SG Ball was about trying to convince him to play centre in the NRL. Obviously his manager thought he could do better than that so we tried him at fullback where he sucked. From there he was always going to chase the money at 6.

They haven’t signed him to play reserve grade.

Maybe. Maybe Dylan brown isn't here in 2026, point is, for an 6 good enough to play for the Panthers . He hasn't played much 6.

I doubt very much he is going to be handed a first grade spot by Ivan. Infact I'm sure he's been told he going to have to compete for the opportunity to play FG.

Soto

Bench
Maybe. Maybe Dylan brown isn't here in 2026, point is, for an 6 good enough to play for the Panthers . He hasn't played much 6.

I doubt very much he is going to be handed a first grade spot by Ivan. Infact I'm sure he's been told he going to have to compete for the opportunity to play FG.
The way I see it he was promised the 6 at panfers or fullback spot here and he didn't want to play fullback...
Plus he got a stupid amount of money to go to the riff.
Good luck to the kid...
NOW can we stop talking about him...he's gone....who cares.
I will care if he comes back to play for us. As such I will boo him at every opportunity when he's playing against us

JokerEel

Coach
The way I see it he was promised the 6 at panfers or fullback spot here and he didn't want to play fullback...
Plus he got a stupid amount of money to go to the riff.
Good luck to the kid...
NOW can we stop talking about him...he's gone....who cares.
I will care if he comes back to play for us. As such I will boo him at every opportunity when he's playing against us

Apparently took less to go to the riff..

But as I said I believe his brother was the prize the riff were after..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

He is also only 20 next year. The youngest players develop the most in a preseason. They will be projecting Talagi to be a better player next year. Like how he went from SG Ball to fringe first grader between 2023 and ‘24.

Pazza

First Grade
You’re happy to write off Talagi. The fact is most youngsters never make it. It’s not writing them off, it’s just stating facts.

I not writing Talagi off, I'm just saying his defensive issues need to be worked on. He obviously a talented player and it's a shame he doesn't see himself as an Eel.

You wrote off Josh Lynn.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just a reminder everything Pou is defending has gotten us in the position we are in now..

Battle for the Spoon BA sacked. 👌
Everything I’m defending also got us into the grand final and Ryles appointed. The people running the club are all still there. Is it very exciting or not?!?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Studs like Cini, Ogden, maka, rodwell, asi

I'll give you the age to fg thing in this case
We’re talking about youth aren’t we? About a dozen merkins from last year’s SG Ball side played NSW Cup this year. Are you suggesting there should be zero experienced players in reserve grade?