What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Talagi's defense and pace are nowhere near Dylbro and I wouldn't expect it to be at his age.

You can coach defense but you can't coach pace.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We’ve already seen what he’s capable of. He should become more consistent with age, and behind a stronger pack he will get more opportunities to shine while having fewer opportunities to f**k up under pressure.

Dylan's good. Just been in a shit side the last 2yrs. Blaize potentially has more attacking ability.

His speed is good but he needs weapons. It's frustrating watching him step back in but we never have an overlap so a lot of times it be a hospital pass or a Shaun Lane drop.

Yep......Look how good Moses is going, he is now an "elite" half. Just won an origin series with 2 outstanding games....

Anyhow how good was Moses in 2018? Ok, but not great. Not many thought, he would become the player his is now.

Moses was 24 in 2018. Drown is 24. I say Drown is a better player (or at least on par) now than Moses was in 2018.........

Takes time and experience to become a quality, elite half......

JokerEel

Coach
I don't think so, I think Brown has him covered over any distance.

Yes agree with this.

Blaize is so slow it's not funny.. Not sure what his coaches over the year have had him doing..

Good luck to the kid you can see glimpses of what he can become and with Cleary's coaching him will be great ..

(Something I said another former Eels player should have done when he toured Panthers..... Sanders!)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
@hindy111 your man Mo Alameddine has signed a 3 year deal. #cantlosethemall

I picked him as the next outside back with potential, and I’ve barely seen him play. You need to watch what the club is doing with these guys. They know better than us who has potential. Playing reserve grade at 19 is a good sign. You don’t need to watch him play or talk to his dad to know that.

Gronk

Staff member
Well done to Mo and best wishes and great respect to his cousins from everyone here at LU Eels.

baby GIF

Gronk

Staff member
I picked him as the next outside back with potential, and I’ve barely seen him play. You need to watch what the club is doing with these guys. They know better than us who has potential. Playing reserve grade at 19 is a good sign. You don’t need to watch him play or talk to his dad to know that.
Yes I am sure you picked him first.

Gronk

Staff member

Parramatta Junior League withdraws from Central West Conference​

Authorparraeels.com.auTimestampMon 14 Oct 2024, 07:50 PM

Share on social media​

The Parramatta Junior Rugby League has today advised the NSW Rugby League and the Canterbury Bankstown District Junior Rugby League that it will withdraw its affiliated clubs from the Central West Conference in 2025.
The NSW Rugby League established the Central West Conference in 2022 at a time when Parramatta and Canterbury Bankstown were wanting to expand the number of teams in various divisions from the age groups of U13s and older in both males and females within their districts.

Parramatta Junior Rugby League Chair, Mark Jenkins said the decision to withdraw from the Central West Conference was based on a review undertaken into the benefits of the Competition.
“The Parramatta District has experienced significant growth in its juniors since our strategic review in 2022. It is clear to the Board and our affiliated Clubs that our joint initiatives to grow the game in our catchment are having an impact across the board.
"The growth in player numbers, the increasing number of Parramatta Junior Rugby League players in representative teams coupled with the success of our teams in this year's Battle of the West highlight the momentum of our Competition.
"Following a review into the conference system and the feedback from our affiliated Clubs, we have taken the decision to withdraw from Central West Competition and focus on developing a strong Parramatta Junior Rugby League catchment.
"We thank the Canterbury Bankstown District Junior Rugby League for the partnership over the last 3 years and wish them well in the future," said Mr Jenkins.
The Parramatta Junior Rugby League will begin consultation with their affiliated Clubs in the coming days regarding the 2025 competition structure.

Latest posts