What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Talagi only has higher potential than Dylan Brown is we all conveniently ignore Talagi's defensive inadequacies. Penrith can be sure (good) opposition coaches won't be ignoring them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Talagi's defense and pace are nowhere near Dylbro and I wouldn't expect it to be at his age.

You can coach defense but you can't coach pace.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We’ve already seen what he’s capable of. He should become more consistent with age, and behind a stronger pack he will get more opportunities to shine while having fewer opportunities to f**k up under pressure.

Dylan's good. Just been in a shit side the last 2yrs. Blaize potentially has more attacking ability.

His speed is good but he needs weapons. It's frustrating watching him step back in but we never have an overlap so a lot of times it be a hospital pass or a Shaun Lane drop.

Yep......Look how good Moses is going, he is now an "elite" half. Just won an origin series with 2 outstanding games....

Anyhow how good was Moses in 2018? Ok, but not great. Not many thought, he would become the player his is now.

Moses was 24 in 2018. Drown is 24. I say Drown is a better player (or at least on par) now than Moses was in 2018.........

Takes time and experience to become a quality, elite half......

JokerEel

Coach
I don't think so, I think Brown has him covered over any distance.

Yes agree with this.

Blaize is so slow it's not funny.. Not sure what his coaches over the year have had him doing..

Good luck to the kid you can see glimpses of what he can become and with Cleary's coaching him will be great ..

(Something I said another former Eels player should have done when he toured Panthers..... Sanders!)

Latest posts