What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels raise membership stakes

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...22147&parramatta-eels-raise-membership-stakes

Parraeels.com.au said:
Parramatta Eels raise membership stakes

Friday, 29 January 2010

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels are stepping up the stakes in the race to 10,000 members, and we need your help to reach our target!

Your Parramatta Eels have joined the fight to become the first NSW/ACT-based NRL club to achieve 10,000 members, which will win the club a prize worth $50,000. Plus there will be a $10,000 prize for the club that has the highest percentage increase of members.

We already have a total of 7,318 members, with 5,612 ticketed members – and it’s not too late to join. Click here for all the details. The Eels want your help in becoming the most-supported club in the state!

Interesting Numbers.

There is a Video from Bigpond I am going to see what Magic I can work to get a link to it.

mickdo

Coach
numbers.png

Souths are 2nd behind Brisbane, but have less than last year. The numbers are slightly old though, and are only for ticketed memberships.

Last edited:

Haynzy

First Grade
myself and H jnr paid up today and my bro is putting his in this week so make that 7321 :D

parrachilean31

Juniors
What's the difference between tickted members and season ticket holders???? I was told they are the same arnt they????

fibroboy

Juniors
I received my season tickets today.
Can you use more than one $20 Members Voucher in a single transaction at BGAHQ?

Gaffman

Juniors
I thought the $50,000 was to the first team to reach 10,000 "Ticketed Members" and thus we were well behind the likes of souths and st george.

Western_Eel

Juniors
yes that chart from the nrl is wrong it obviously has our total members not ticketed like it said, so we are not really in the running to get 10,000, and we only have 1,700 non ticketed members? thats gotta be close to the worse in the comp?

Western_Eel

Juniors
sorry i wrote that without even looking at the chart thought it was the last one they sent out that had us at 7,000 members

Latest posts