What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels tackle homophobia

SDM

First Grade
explains why they've been tackling like poofs lately...lol

actually, anyone noticed that our more religious members of the playing staff such as Haynsie, Mannah and Morts (h'san apparent relative of god) aren't in on the promo shoot??

anyway, good luck to em..

Maybe Stagger wrote the sign.

offside ref

Juniors
Well done to the boys. I have a gay brother who I'm very proud of. Iv been guilty of homophobia in the past but iv learned how hurtful and wrong it can be. More high profile people speak up in this day and age it doesn't matter.

Gronk

Staff member
We are playing like a bunch of poofs!!

355003-ian-roberts.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Someone told me that roberts and toovey used to play together?
Not thats theres anything wrong with it

hybrideel

Bench
ok so the I means intersex
wouldn't that be everyone. Name one person(other than my wife) that isn't in-to-sex

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
i have read all the posts on this subject. i always have and always will abhor bloody turd burglars. lets discuss normal human stuff like bloody football. i'm sure there are plenty of plenty of queer magazines for these inclined people to discuss there sickness.

Stagger eel

Staff member
i have read all the posts on this subject. i always have and always will abhor bloody turd burglars. lets discuss normal human stuff like bloody football. i'm sure there are plenty of plenty of queer magazines for these inclined people to discuss there sickness.

so I take it you don't support the cause? I just sense it that's all..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Don't confuse homosexuality with anal sex.