What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Trivia Night

Hellsy

Immortal
Sent via email this arvo:
Parramatta Eels Trivia Night

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels are holding a Trivia Night, exclusively for Season Ticket Holders, Blue & Gold Army Members and Sparky's JuniorEels Members!
Date: Monday 24 August 2009
Venue: Auditorium, Parramatta Leagues Club
Time: Commencing at 6.00pm (approximately 2.5 hours)
Cost: Triva Night is provided at no cost
A cash bar will be in operation on the night
RSVP: Wednesday 19 August 2009 to seasontickets@parraeels.com.au
If you wish to sit with other members please RSVP once with the complete list of names.

Please note:
- Each table of 10 will have 8 Season Ticket Holders/Blue & Gold Army Members, 1 NRL Player and 1 NYC Player. This applies to the first 160 RSVPs only, anyone RSVPing after this will be seated on a table without players.
- Please be advised that due to capacity numbers are strictly limited
- All attendees must be either a Season Ticket Holder, Blue and Gold Army Member or a Sparky JuniorEels Member
- Names will be ticked off at the door and we ask that you bring your Season Ticket or Blue and Gold Army card on the night as well
- A cash bar will also be open on the night

There are heaps of great prizes to be won on the night!
See you there!

Another good reason to be a member in some capacity!

bartman

Immortal
Great idea.

Don't think it's possible to make it to the club by 6 for those working in/commuting from the city, but great that the club is putting on one of those very simple ideas that have been mentioned here in recent years :thumn.

Captain BF

Juniors
I reckon it's a brilliant idea. I sent off a reply for my Dad and i to go. Can't wait. I like the idea of an NRL and an NYC team member on every table... Hindy please????!!!!!

Parra Steve

Juniors
Quite a good idea. The new board have seeminly been active with current members. Hopefully this continues next year.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hopefully the table i RSVP's for was in the first 160 too! I replied within about 15mins of receiving the email :lol:

Captain BF

Juniors
I got a confirmation today from the club that seats have been reserved for my dad and i.

Has anyone else had confirmation?

Rogue.9

Juniors
I have a confirmation for 4 people but it doesn't say if I was part of the first 160 or not

Latest posts