What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels trying to buy a premiership

slippery_sucker

Juniors
If they are saying we are buying a premiership with just Poore and Shackleton....
Wait until we get Wing, then next year resign Hanye, Mateo and Inu, and buy Thurston... That is what im hearing is DA's plan!!!

Pazza

First Grade
look at the rest of our side:
hayne, grothe, reddy, inu, keating, mortimer, cayless, keating, hindmarsh, mateo, mannah along with many others in the top 25 all developed by our club. lol buying premierships

eel4life

Juniors
DA is a smart man, he will target the guys that will help us play a certain style of footy ..

keep it up lads, this will instill confidence in the team that quality players want to come here ...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Whoa, whoa, whoa...You're looking at this all wrong.

This guy is saying we're going to win the Premiership. Celebrare. Good times. Come on.

:sarcasm:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I find it a little irritating, true. I mean Sydney signed O'Meley, Anasta and Mason, all from the Dogs; Souths signed Asotasi, Kidwell, Wesser, Taylor, Taylor (see what I did there?); Manly signed Lyon, Orford, Kite, Bell...

We said, "Good on 'em, they boosted their playing ranks." And the media left it alone.

We sign two quality players from outside the club and all of a sudden we're 'buying' a Premiership...Unfair.

natheel

Coach
I find it a little irritating, true. I mean Sydney signed O'Meley, Anasta and Mason, all from the Dogs; Souths signed Asotasi, Kidwell, Wesser, Taylor, Taylor (see what I did there?); Manly signed Lyon, Orford, Kite, Bell...

We said, "Good on 'em, they boosted their playing ranks." And the media left it alone.

We sign two quality players from outside the club and all of a sudden we're 'buying' a Premiership...Unfair.

The media loves to hate parramatta!!!

but look what DA did with the warriors...turned theminto a premiership contending side in the space of a year, hes a good coach and knows what he doing...i have alot of faith in him all we needed was to get D.fitz out of the picture and look at us we have a bright future ahead when 3 weeks ago it looked all doom and gloom!!!

strider

Post Whore
The media loves to hate parramatta!!!

but look what DA did with the warriors...turned theminto a premiership contending side in the space of a year, hes a good coach and knows what he doing...i have alot of faith in him all we needed was to get D.fitz out of the picture and look at us we have a bright future ahead when 3 weeks ago it looked all doom and gloom!!!
i don't know if they all hate parra - but i think they love to write articles that'll get parra fans interested (for good or bad reasons)

Eels Dude

Coach
So we're the only club in the NRL not allowed to purchase players?

We get criticized for not signing a player for 2 years... now we finally do and we're accused of 'buying a premiership'. What a stupid article and even stupider title.

Simple case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Latest posts