What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos Live Updates *spoilers*

salivor

First Grade
Parramatta are certainly starting to turn the tables, Brisbane have dropped with their intensity. BTW, Brisbane have now gone 160 minutes without conceeding a points.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I tell ya what, Us Parra fans can still be proud even if we lose this game, As for Brisbane, If they think they can win a Grand Final playing like this, Parra have nothing left in the tank and The Broncos still cant finish them off

Agent Mulder said:
I tell ya what, Us Parra fans can still be proud even if we lose this game, As for Brisbane, If they think they can win a Grand Final playing like this, Parra have nothing left in the tank and The Broncos still cant finish them off

Good point, Brissie are going to have to keep improving if they are to have any chance of winning the thing.

salivor

First Grade
Who's talking about premierships? Brisbane are still a long long long way off being a contender IMO. I'm just glad to see some fight from the guys at this time of the year, it only took 5 years lol.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:

The words of a sore loser filled with jealousy

Mr Saab

Referee
Finally...finally the broncos play to their paper talent.
Have to the happy with the defence also.

wittyfan said:
It seems we probably now have our Top 4.

No where near consolidating the Top 4. Manly can still beat Melbourne. Whether it happens or not is another story, but we still have the opportunity to make the 4.