What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
Weak as piss Toddles.
On NRL 360 PKent just said that they have not gone after all the player agents because some have threatened to tell all.

images

Noise

Coach
Lol AFL guy is only allowed to run novelty training sessions. The smartest move Arthur has made in 2018.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol AFL guy is only allowed to run novelty training sessions. The smartest move Arthur has made in 2018.

LOL He has a Bachelors in Exercise and Sport Science and Masters in High-Performance Sport. How about you ?

I wouldn’t know much about it all, but I know enough not to bag anyone in a field that I know absolutely nothing about.

Noise

Coach
LOL He has a Bachelors in Exercise and Sport Science and Masters in High-Performance Sport. How about you ?

I wouldn’t know much about it all, but I know enough not to bag anyone in a field that I know absolutely nothing about.

I also have that exact same degree (which is not impressive). No masters though. The only benefit to rugby league players of that trampoline bouncing is a bit of variety and fun