What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Eagleston in fine form again...

I would love to know how the leagues club board can or would deliver premierships?

So Mr Eagleston why do we have an administrator in the first place?

Oh that's right your mate spags and his dodgy cronies cheated the salary cap and turned this club into the laughing stock of the NRL

Delboy

First Grade
Bumped into Spags outside, to say he was full volume against the reform is an understatement. Pretty sure he mobilised most of the NO voters.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not sure how this will be resolved. Still less than 300 in attendance and given the "NO" vote is usually around the 100 mark there just isn't sufficient in attendance to get the reforms passed.
Personally im sick to death of The ex Mayor, Eggman and The Pig guy putting me to sleep. In the end member apathy will allow the persistent trouble makers to win. I must say im pretty much over the whole saga particularly when I dont even get a free beer.
Love the Cumberland Lounge though.

Captain BF

Juniors
You could tell what the result of the meeting was going to be straight after the ballot boxes were put out/carried around. At least 25% of the attendees left as soon as they handed in their votes. As one lady said to another lady there tonight after they voted "we've earned our money for the night".

emjaycee

Coach
Not sure how this will be resolved. Still less than 300 in attendance and given the "NO" vote is usually around the 100 mark there just isn't sufficient in attendance to get the reforms passed.
Personally im sick to death of The ex Mayor, Eggman and The Pig guy putting me to sleep. In the end member apathy will allow the persistent trouble makers to win. I must say im pretty much over the whole saga particularly when I dont even get a free beer.
Love the Cumberland Lounge though.

Were you there tonight? I wished we had met up...

I voted and left pretty much straight away as I had my daughter (and wife) with me and it is a school night.

Didn't stay for any of the hot air stuff from the floor - mainly because i have heard it adnauseum and it wasn't going to be any different.

And yes, loved the Cumberland Lounge.

emjaycee

Coach

I reckon after the petition vote in 2 weeks time (assuming it doesn't get passed) that ILGA will step in and enforce the changes Max wants anyway.

emjaycee

Coach
You could tell what the result of the meeting was going to be straight after the ballot boxes were put out/carried around. At least 25% of the attendees left as soon as they handed in their votes. As one lady said to another lady there tonight after they voted "we've earned our money for the night".
I was part of that 25% but don't remember earning any money for my YAY vote.