What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Phil told them

well yeh, no proof needed I guess

our stats are based on unique users/browsers, which means if you log in 4 times in one day it only counts as 1 user and thats how websites work for revenue raising (the adds)

I dare say a lot of our fans have never heard of them, probabaly never heard of LU either

The best eels fan site for mine is TCT by a long way, its coverage and quality is brilliant to say its run by volunteers make it even more credible

well yeh, no proof needed I guess

our stats are based on unique users/browsers, which means if you log in 4 times in one day it only counts as 1 user and thats how websites work for revenue raising (the adds)

I dare say a lot of our fans have never heard of them, probabaly never heard of LU either

The best eels fan site for mine is TCT by a long way, its coverage and quality is brilliant to say its run by volunteers make it even more credible
I wonder how many hits they get from other teams fans going there thinking its the Parra forum. I know a couple of my mates who support other teams go there to prove to themselves what f**kwits Parra fans are. I cant argue with them about what they are seeing there and they ignore me when I say nobody who knows anything or is a respected Parra fan posts there

Gronk

Staff member
He's Murugan Thangaraj.
5wTosb7.gif

Noise

Coach
What's your problem? He has operated the popular nospam since 2003 FFS!
I think your being sarcastic but; The guy was part of Steve Sharps ticket. He backed the biggest failure our club has ever seen. Imagine if someone from 3p got on. There would be uproar. And he has no f**ken idea about football either.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think your being sarcastic but; The guy was part of Steve Sharps ticket. He backed the biggest failure our club has ever seen. Imagine if someone from 3p got on. There would be uproar. And he has no f**ken idea about football either.
You only have to see the dopey snot nose cretin he has running the site now. I can the place sinking even lower.

He was part of an old faction and the past i can't believe he got on the board. It was meant to be a clean slate this is just going to give ammo to the other factional idiots who ran against him.

Gronk

Staff member
You only have to see the dopey snot nose cretin he has running the site now. I can the place sinking even lower.

He was part of an old faction and the past i can't believe he got on the board. It was meant to be a clean slate this is just going to give ammo to the other factional idiots who ran against him.
This is true, but one idiot on a board does not mean that he can sway the club in a poor direction. There are a multitude of good business minds sitting at the same table and perhaps having Simm on the board is a way of tapping into his IT experience whilst offering an olive branch to the “other camp”. Remember when Max said he was not against the notion of Fitzy being involved in the club moving forward ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is true, but one idiot on a board does not mean that he can sway the club in a poor direction. There are a multitude of good business minds sitting at the same table and perhaps having Simm on the board is a way of tapping into his IT experience whilst offering an olive branch to the “other camp”. Remember when Max said he was not against the notion of Fitzy being involved in the club moving forward ?
I don’t think Phil is an idiot, actually he seems a great bloke who is very passionate about the club . But surely his name is tarnished after helping get an absolute moron like Steve Sharp the chairman’s job??? As I said it’s just ammo for the factional idiots.

Max promised a clean state and with Phil there the club unfortunately won’t be getting it.